Ultra Trophy Hunters League - Summer Premiere Round 1

So I started my Ironbro run in Broforce yesterday. I'm using this steam guide for some boss tactics. Got the hang of it and from the looks of it this shouldn't be too difficult.

I also made some progress in Sine Mora but I have to get an A rank in one of the stages to earn me 2 trophies :) Better up my game!

• Like 1

So I started my Ironbro run in Broforce yesterday. I'm using this steam guide for some boss tactics. Got the hang of it and from the looks of it this shouldn't be too difficult.

I also made some progress in Sine Mora but I have to get an A rank in one of the stages to earn me 2 trophies :) Better up my game!

I was thinking about each team kreate a group message/chat to discuss their kurrent progress and share knowledge, etc. 

I was thinking about each team kreate a group message/chat to discuss their kurrent progress and share knowledge, etc. 

Sure feel free to invite me, wouldnt it be more fun if groups were like 2-3 players in each... just my suggestion :)

• Like 1

Sure feel free to invite me, wouldnt it be more fun if groups were like 2-3 players in each... just my suggestion :)

I think it's hard to estimate skill levels and fairly divide each player to split in groups of 2-3 people. Or just make groups of 1 :devil:

In the end it's all about sharing the masochistic fun.. right guys... guys?

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 1

I agree with A1r there, i will do the group message now :) any leader or player from team Prinny kan do theirs to develop a plan to destroy us ;) 

A bit like the UR league we did? That'd be pretty damn cool.

yeah man, pretty much like that 

Apparently their plan is just to follow Maurocastronovo to victory. Think he already finished one of the "Can I do it" games and got on the fastest achiever leader board for it. Knew that guy would be trouble.

Once you know what OUR team is doing, you will most likely say *Victory is all but ours* :P worry not, they gotta work pretty damn hard if they want to win lol *run's away scared of reality* emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28

• Like 2

Apparently their plan is just to follow Maurocastronovo to victory. Think he already finished one of the "Can I do it" games and got on the fastest achiever leader board for it. Knew that guy would be trouble.

He's not the only person on our team playing a game from that list. :awesome:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Am I right in saying that the first count checkpoint is today? Also do you post the mid checkpoint scores or is it more for the purpose of less counting for yourself on the final day of the league?

I've been poor so far and need to pick up some slack and start earning so UR's : :(

Edited by Obscure_Ale

Am I right in saying that the first count checkpoint is today? Also do you post the mid checkpoint scores or is it more for the purpose of less counting for yourself on the final day of the league?

I've been poor so far and need to pick up some slack and start earning so UR's : :(

The league checkpoint will be this June 30 and it will be also the end of round 1. Yes, i do it this way so i dont have to be with pressure every week thinking i have to kount everyones points etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Basically Zanza is going to be busy or something soon, and he decided he'd beat me into a corner until I agreed to host round 2.

Please refer to the following thread from now:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/38800-ultra-trophy-hunters-league-summer-premiere-round-2/

I see, I was wondering why second thread :) damn that Zanz, he is such a brute :P ​

• 1 month later...

I please beg to the participants a huge apology for leaving them without any news about the scores and updates...I left out and gave all my time to life and training to be a better player in Street Fighter V... I don't have access to internet right now, Chemergy had "difficulties" and kouldn't kount points either.  I will do my best and post the scores by this Saturday as i'm having difficulties with internet at the moment (using a friend phone to write this), so yeah.  I will also klose this league or give the title of owner to someone who will be responsible to keep this league alive...If anyone is interested in running the league, you have until Saturday to think about it, after that it will be permanently blocked (i will ask a mod to erase the league).

Have a good day and thanks for understanding.  

• Like 1

I please beg to the participants a huge apology for leaving them without any news about the scores and updates...I left out and gave all my time to life and training to be a better player in Street Fighter V... I don't have access to internet right now, Chemergy had "difficulties" and kouldn't kount points either.  I will do my best and post the scores by this Saturday as i'm having difficulties with internet at the moment (using a friend phone to write this), so yeah.  I will also klose this league or give the title of owner to someone who will be responsible to keep this league alive...If anyone is interested in running the league, you have until Saturday to think about it, after that it will be permanently blocked (i will ask a mod to erase the league).

Have a good day and thanks for understanding.  

So, how is going the update?

Round 2 Scores:

Team Joseph The XIII:

zajac9999 - 60 points
Zanzarro - 0 point
ReimiSaionji9742 - 8 points
AlphaTrash - 0 point
MStalker58 - 10 points 
Ichiban-Hybrid - 2 points
Dennis-nine-five - 9 points 
Chemergy - 0 point
Meepy- - 38 points

127 is the total score in Round 2

Team Prinny Royal Invasion: 

man_with_wdjat - 10 points
A1rPun - 0 point
Hemiak - 3 points
Maurocastronovo - 128 points
HcG-_Clawz - 0 point
patrickgorman19 - 5 points
BearzookaZero - 0
TheLastSurvivorD - 19 points
Obscure_Ale - 0 point

165 is the total score for Round 2

The winning team of the Summer Premiere Season is:

Team Joseph The XIII 

The Captain has pushed the team to victory with an amazing amount of 629 points, congratulations!

Team Joseph The XIII total scores:

zajac9999 - 110 points

Zanzarro - 20 points

ReimiSaionji9742 - 93 points

AlphaTrash - 10 points

MStalker58 - 21 points 

Ichiban-Hybrid - 12 points

Dennis-nine-five - 27 points 

Chemergy - 128 points

Meepy- - 208 points

Team Prinny Royal invasion total scores:

man_with_wdjat - 33 points
A1rPun - 8 points
Hemiak - 8 points
Maurocastronovo - 275 points
HcG-_Clawz - 33 points
patrickgorman19 - 10 points
BearzookaZero - 9 points
TheLastSurvivorD - 92 points
Obscure_Ale - 0 point

Sorry for not doing a proper ending to this Premiere Season, i apologies.  It's no excuse but I got no motivations...so yeah.  This is a goodbye.  I'll ask a mod to lock the League, in case someone wants to run it or something, PM me here or on PSN.

Edited by Zanzarro
  • Like 1