can you free roam after the game ?

Tomoko Kuroki

The absolute point of no return is right outside the elevator to the final area with the boss battle, from there you can make your way backwards to the bathysphere which can take you to almost any earlier area excluding the very first area you visit in the game and the area where you confront Ryan. Anywhere else you're free to explore, research, collect sisters etc.

• 6 months later...

So, can I infer that if the dlc for the game is installed then you can start a new game + with the character that you used in the previous game. If that is the case, what gets carried over to the new game, the Plasmids, the Tonics, Weapons, or all of the above?

So, can I infer that if the dlc for the game is installed then you can start a new game + with the character that you used in the previous game. If that is the case, what gets carried over to the new game, the Plasmids, the Tonics, Weapons, or all of the above?

If you have the DLC installed and have beaten the game, you can start a NG+. All of your plasmids, tonics, weapons, and research get carried over. You will have to wait until you reach Medical Pavilion, I think, before you can access all of the items though.

However, you CAN'T get trophies while playing in New Game Plus.

Edited by MStalker58

Why is everyone giving false info on this??

The only missable area you cannot backtrack to is the Welcome to rapture area. If you fail to pick up the 2 diaries here you are screwed. Aside from that, if you kill a certain person in Fort frolic you will miss out on a weapons upgrade from his personal dorm.

These are the only two missable areas