Tomb of Fairel quest possible glitch in Mountain Fortress tomb.

Ryumoau

I think my game may be glitched because all four lights in the Mountain Fortress tomb are lit but the door to the treasure won't open. I can't seem to figure out how to reset the four lights so i can try them again either. I've even tried transporting to Skyhold and coming back, but it didn't reset it.

At this rate the quest will be impossible to complete. Has anyone else ran into this issue? :(

• 2 months later...

I think my game may be glitched because all four lights in the Mountain Fortress tomb are lit but the door to the treasure won't open. I can't seem to figure out how to reset the four lights so i can try them again either. I've even tried transporting to Skyhold and coming back, but it didn't reset it.

At this rate the quest will be impossible to complete. Has anyone else ran into this issue? :(

You have to read the stories on the other side of the 4 pillars and light them in the correct order. That way the treasure room will open and you can get the loot and a key fragment. Do this in all the tombs and you have the key to unlock the Tomb of Fairel.

• Like 1