Cars which are good for different specs.

SooFany-R

Anyone wants to share idea which car is good for which spec? I think the best possible Dirt car is Ford Focus probably. However, I don't think that Agera R is best Perfomance car. Hummer on the other hand is good for as a Raid spec. Any ideas about Street, Perfomance, Circuit?

Edit:

This is my perfect 5 so far.

Street - Ford Focus

Dirt - Nissan Skyline

Perfomance - Lamborghini Murcielago\Nissan Skyline for missions in snow mountains

Raid - Hummer

Circuit - Nissan 370Z (I actually don't see major differences between other circuit cars but this car saved me a lot in)

Edited by SooFany-R

This is my opinion so far, from the 32 cars I have bought. I did not try the Agera or Laferrari yet.

Street - BMW Z4

Dirt - Nissan Skyline by a mile

Performance - Lamborghini Murcielago

Raid - Hummer

Circuit - Lamborghini Murcielago

Edit: I meant the Murcielago, not the Aventador

Edited by Rammstone

This is my opinion so far, from the 32 cars I have bought. I did not try the Agera or Laferrari yet.

Street - BMW Z4

Performance - Lamborghini Aventador

Raid - Hummer

Circuit - Lamborghini Aventador

I have both LaFerrari and Agera and I do like them (Agera maybe more) but I don't know anything about Lamborghini

After spending all my in-game money and time on buying every single spec for every car I can say which cars are the best:

Street: Nissan Skyline GT-R / Chevrolet Impala Sport Sedan (Impala is way faster than Skyline but if you're not used to its handlings than go with Skyline)

Dirt: Nissan Skyline GT-R / Ford Focus RS (Ford is little slower than Skyline but it handles sharp turnes much better than Skyline)

Performance: Ruf CTR-3 / Lamborghini Aventador / LaFerrari (LaFerrari and CTR-3 are faster than Aventador, but Grip of Aventador is slightly better than CTR-3 and way better than LaFerrari.

Raid: Hummer H1 / Ruf 3400K / BMW Z3 (Depends if you need to do Scramble skills/Police destruction - Hummer H1; PvP race - Ruf 3400K/BMW Z3)

Circuit: Ford GT - The King.

Edited by SooFany-R
  • Like 1

Street - BMW Z4

Performance - Lamborghini Murcielago

Raid - Hummer

Circuit - Lamborghini Murcielago

Edit: I meant the Murcielago, not the Aventador

Yeah Nissan Skyline for Dirt by a mile for sure. Focus is ok to when you need some tight cornering but mostly you'll lack the speed the Skyline offers.

For street the Ford Focus is definitely better then the Nissan Skyline... it's at a disadvantage on long straights but it's got a huge advantage in tight cornering in the city's which is often where street races are being held. I have not yet tried the BMW Z4.

Performance I tried the RUF CTR-3 at first... horrendous. The viper you get from U play credits is decent, I used that in my playthrough of the story but I'm mostly just using the Skyline here as well now. It's good overall and I simply can't be bothered to lvl up 10 cars to lvl1250+

The Murcielago is pretty bad for circuit imo, it's so unstable at lower speeds... takes ages before you get any grip on the road. My first circuit car was the dodge challenger which is probably a little slower but it sticks to the road... Ford GT 2005 is definitely the best I used so far overall, pretty decent grip combined with good max speed and acceleration.

At the moment:

Street - Mustang GT Fastback 2015

Dirt - Jeep Grand Cherokee

Performance - Laborghini Aventador

Raid - Dodge RAM

Cicuit - Corvette ZR1

Like to stick to Cars that i personally lilke and get all the Mission Platinums.

My man SooFany-R :platinum: helped me a lot in the progress.

He also owns ALL Cars, he knows what hes talking about.

Merry X-mas :ps: