League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special - Results Posted

jemmie

Welcome to the first ever League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special! Season 5 of the League of Trophy Hunters is coming to end, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun trophy hunting during the season break. While Precision-Playy and the admins take some much needed rest, I'll be holding a competition of my own! From the week of midnight December 27th GMT to midnight January 3rd GMT, participants will be divided into teams and compete to see who is the best team of holiday gamers! To make the teams fair, they will be divided based on the participants' trophy counts during the month of December. The person who gets the most trophies this month will be paired with the one who gets the least, then the second most with the second least, and so on. The team size and the number of teams will be based on how many people join. The same rules as the original trophy league apply except for one small change. There will be no post requirement or platinum requirement to enter this event! That's right. Everyone can join! Let's make this the best holiday special ever! (even though it is the only trophy league holiday special ever...)

Participants -

Team A - 286

1. DarkLordGemini - 25

2. Dragon-Archon - 17

3. Precision-Playy - 145

4. TheAkittaja123 - 99

Team B - 422

1. HcG-_Clawz - 125

2. hibpshman - 231

3. me3lingual - 41

4. Pricey403 - 25

Team C - 480

1. Hemiak - 87

2. jack21_98 - 256

3. LucasV9991 - 31

4. Noire - 106

Team D - 301

1. CPU Black Heart - 81

2. Gregorymany - 102

3. VASORAT13 - 92

4. X18JELLO18X - 26

Team E - 650

1. GarciaFever - 156

2. jem12345 - 163

3. Kochiya Shana - 208

4. Kulzyc - 123

Team F - 572

1. allenbird - 252

2. MrManBuz - 169

3. PlutiaCPU - 65

4. xZoneHunter - 86

Half-Life War Prinnies (with Stewie) - 220

1. alex_scp_7 - 108

2. Beyondthegrave07 - 40

3. Hazanberg - 33

4. rageassasin - 39

Team H - 135

1. freddie1989 - 1

2. sinnriel - 18

3. TheLastSurvivorD - 61

4. Wdjat Prinny Doods - 55

Results -

:platinum:    Team E - 650

:gold:    Team F - 572

:silver:    Team C - 480

:bronze:    Team B - 422

:hidden:    Team D - 301

:ps:    Team A - 286

:dunno:  Half-Life War Prinnies (with Stewie) - 220

:shakefist:    Team H - 135

Edited by jem12345
  • Like 2

When you say that teams will be competing against each other using their new Christmas games, are you preferring to those people that actually do get a couple of games on that day? Also, how long will the whole competition last for? Because I noticed that you posted the date from the 27th untiil the 3rd, so does this mean that each team will fight for around 24 hours before the next team fights?

• Like 1

When you say that teams will be competing against each other using their new Christmas games, are you preferring to those people that actually do get a couple of games on that day? Also, how long will the whole competition last for? Because I noticed that you posted the date from the 27th untiil the 3rd, so does this mean that each team will fight for around 24 hours before the next team fights?

To answer your first question, you can play other games besides the games you get for Christmas. I'll take that part out if it's confusing. For your second question, teams will be chosen before the 27th, and then everyone will face each other at the same time until January 3rd. Think of it like a week-long fixture of the trophy league where everyone's in teams.