'Red Mist' Trophy question.

captainskyhawk

Hi, can anyone please confirm whether or not I need to Gold all the rampages to unlock the trophy. I have completed them all and they all have the green tick on them but no trophy has popped. I think I only have 1 gold at the moment.

Just needed to know if I need to gold them all or if the trophy has bugged out on me, as I have already had a couple of trophy issues.

You just have to complete it. This trophy bugged on me too when I attempted them while connected to the internet, luckily I have made a manual save sometime after the first rampage so I just have to complete the remaining rampages offline.

Don't think gold is needed for the trophy. If you're playing the ps4 version I think it has it's issues with trophies

Yes I have the PS4 version. Damn trophies have given me a lot of grief, playing the single player offline now as that seems to help.

You just have to complete it. This trophy bugged on me too when I attempted them while connected to the internet, luckily I have made a manual save sometime after the first rampage so I just have to complete the remaining rampages offline.

Thank you. I guess I will gave to check out where my earlier save files will land me.

Yes I have the PS4 version. Damn trophies have given me a lot of grief, playing the single player offline now as that seems to help.

Thank you. I guess I will gave to check out where my earlier save files will land me.

Yeah, it's best to continue the game offline after this, just in case the other trophies bug out again