DmC reboot comes to PS4 with 1080p/60fps + additional content

Sharing is caring! Im hyped, but yeah since some people gonna hate I just wanna say that I too prefer the original dmc, but still its an opportunity to get some more devil may cry until they announce DMC5! 

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/12/15/dmc-definitive-edition-coming-ps4-march-2015/?adbid=544522882613653507&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785&emcid=social_20141215_37315287

doing this gives me hope that they will continue this story arc. I liked the originals but i like the new dante better.

Aye, the more dmc games that gets released, the better!

Right, I'm 100% sure now that every PS3 game is gonna get a re-release on the PS4.

I'm all for the new DmC getting a PS4 release but DMC4? I hated it.

Ikr! haha still I love remakes though, so I have nothing against companies doing so! Also dark souls 2!! more fun plats incoming!  :lol:

What's the point of making a game for the PS3 that people will buy only to later sell it for the PS4? More money i guess...im seriously starting to lose interest in gaming because of this. EDIT: Oh, and can't forget that they make the same game for PS3 and PS4. Almost every PS4 game that also gets a PS3 counterpart is absolutely horrible! I mean seriously why would you buy the inferior version (PS3) if you can just get a PS4? -_-

Edited by Jetstream Sam

Never played a DMC game so I might check this out.

Trust me, dmc is pretty much what console gaming is about, and seeing that u are a slipknot fan im pretty sure u will think that the games soundtrack by combichrist is awesome! 

Edited by liwenborg
  • Like 1

I think it's great that there are so many remasters. It takes significantly less effort to remaster a game instead of creating one from scratch, so this is likely just a side project. I doubt it's getting in the way of any new games.

This is coming from someone who simply rents games rather than pay full price for them every time, though.

However if Capcom were going to remaster a game for PS4, they should have chosen Dragon's Dogma over this :(

Edited by Shadiochao
  • Like 2

another useless commercial move. Fuck. Luckily, i don't start the game on my ps3. I'm happy instead for DMC 4 Special Edition because of the trophies. I love DMC 4 on Xbox360 and i will be happy to replay it on PS4 and unlock the platinum on it.

The remastereds are not great if they are remastered of titles released in 2010 to 2014, even when they comes with the DLC and new features.