Nathan Drake or Lara Croft?

RandyXL

Lara Croft hands down. Let me remind people who will mention that Lara was kind of whiny in the last game, that the game depicts her then in her early 20s and fresh out of college, thrust into a situation she's never experienced while watching the people she's known get killed. I think she's justified a little whininess. I know plenty of 20-somethings here who whine when a game doesn't have a plat.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 2

Lara Croft- mqdefault.jpg And no, I don't like her just because of her boobs She actually felt more 'real' to me than Nathan Drake. Nathan on the other was a nice character, just didn't have boobs Lara makes me want to reach out and help her, While Nate- I didn't feel like being beside him on his journey as much if that makes sense lol.

• 1 year later...

Ever notice how both of them are terrible monsters of human beings? I mean in the TR reboot they tried to make a thing about how much killing a person shocked and horrified her, til you kept playing and mercilessly mowing people down.

Lara's the better character solo wise, but Drake has a good cast of supporting characters which help make him a good character too.