100 hours ...

Kulzyc

I'm always wary of F2P games. But, this one of the very few that has grabbed my attention for me to have 16 hours clocked on Steam (I know that's only about a 10th of the actual trophy, but for it being F2P that's huge). There's a lot of content always being added, and you have to play a LOT to get the upgrades you want. 

Played around 2 hours tonight, and I must say that I personally quite enjoy it. I could see myself putting at least an hour per day into this until I get the trophy; it'll take, at most, around 98 days, if I were to do that from this point on, but at least it doesn't feel quite as much like a grind and more so just playing the game normally.

As far as content goes, there's 55 campaign missions, as well as PvP, and a lot to unlock. So you should be kept busy for a while :)

• 3 months later...

Painful grinding as the majority of players is rushing through the game for the win and the online statistics do not match the time you played, so you have no real overview of where you are in terms of progress for this trophy. It's really a fun game, but 100 hours is just to Keep you playing this game if you are going for the 100%. Pointless trophy in my opinion

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
sorry for the translation using google translator

For faster this trophy

The trick is to pin the yostick the ps4

The character will run and only the meantime you can do other things

That playing for 100 hours is very tedious because games are more than 600 items

regards

It's there a way to set it to private match and boost from there?

No.

sorry for the translation using google translator

For faster this trophy
The trick is to pin the yostick the ps4
The character will run and only the meantime you can do other things
That playing for 100 hours is very tedious because games are more than 600 items

regards

I hope you are never on my team.  I haven't played this for a while but I enjoyed the first 50 hours, just chip away at it, play a few rounds a day and eventually you will get it.  You will still need to play some to level up anyway.

Edited by audiopile

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I won't move my sofa to grind basically one game mode. By the way you're sitting too close to your TV.

You don't need to play.  Just plug your controller in and leave it.  Doesn't matter how close to the screen you are when you can leave the room. 

You don't need to play.  Just plug your controller in and leave it.  Doesn't matter how close to the screen you are when you can leave the room. 

You're talking about charging the controller now? Oh yeah, that's probably why I mentioned 'low battery notifications' in the first place. You quoted that yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

You're talking about charging the controller now? Oh yeah, that's probably why I mentioned 'low battery notifications' in the first place. You quoted that yourself.

No... don't you understand how to get the trophy in this game?  You enter a match, rubberband you controller to run in circles, and then have the controller plugged into your system using a USB cord so it won't run out of battery. I feel like you're trolling. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

No... don't you understand how to get the trophy in this game?  You enter a match, rubberband you controller to run in circles, and then have the controller plugged into your system using a USB cord so it won't run out of battery. I feel like you're trolling. 

You must be the most unclear person on the site I've run into. You just could have mentioned you're talking about rubberband in the first place to save us both some time.

And no, I'd never use rubberband because I play only because I enjoy it.