100 hours ...

Kulzyc

This is going to be an enormous amount of grinding. I've completed the 50 arena matches and I'm at about 20 campaign matches and I still haven't hit 10 hours. I'm not sure how much time I have played, but even at 10 hours for where I am now that would be about 25 hours to finish everything but the level 20 trophy and the 100 hours, so probably about 75 hours of grinding for the last trophy.

You must be the most unclear person on the site I've run into. You just could have mentioned you're talking about rubberband in the first place to save us both some time.

And no, I'd never use rubberband because I play only because I enjoy it.

I said it in my very first post in this thread:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/22468-100-hours/#entry631801

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update for those who are working towards the 100%. I still haven't gotten the trophy and last I checked my locker, I had 499 pvp matches, all 55 Campaign missions completed, and all other trophies in the game so you will be looking at easily 550-600 matches. Once I get my last match I'll give an update, hopefully will be soon.....

Yeah, I forgot about the trophy guide. I just made it to around 535 today and it still hasn't popped. Checking the time in the locker room I think I add up around 55 hours total time. That is probably pretty accurcate for the type of games it handles. Why they don't have it handle all game types I don't know. You would think it would be an easy code change to add a few more lines but who knows.

One thing I do sorely miss that XBox One has over PS is that it allows tracking of achievements. In most cases it isn't that big of a deal, but in cases like this it would be so nice to know if I'm like 5 minutes away or 10 hours away. Might make me want to play for real to get the last part rather than the shameful rubberbanding I've done as of late after I beat all the campaign missions.

I thought to come back each night and play a couple of games but the load/join times seem to take about 50% as much time as actually playing if you only play 1-2 games at a time.

I just got the trophy to pop last night. I decided to log on and play one match just to pass about 15 minutes of time and it popped after the match. Finally. Just to backup the trophy guide mentioned above, I think I hit around 589 matches on PVP. Enjoy and good luck to all.

Edited by Nutrageous69

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

can't we just boost the time in private matches?

I dont think so. I played with friend in private match about half hour, and later when i checked if statistic go up (once 5 minutes later, and second time few hours later), nothing changed, so i think no.

About 100 hours. I played about 14-15 matches and trophy for 10 hours pop-up for me. So it seems that after about 200 matches this trophy should pop-up. But! I also played for now 33 proving grounds matches, so i think this also count towards this trophy, if you dont play with bots but with gamers. I dont know... First i end proving grounds and then im going after Arena.

• 3 weeks later...

It'll be a hell of a grind, but luckily it's a fantastic game. Haven't played it until tonight but I can definitely say I'll be going back to it VERY often.

Best F2P game on PSN. (across PS4 AND PS3)

I know this post and thread are both old. But had to say something. "Best F2P game on PSN"? Have you played Warframe? Started like a week ago, sitting with 90 hours on it. 

Obligatory on topic section: Hear the game is supposed to be pretty fast with pacing so if you enjoy it slightly you probably just spent 5 hours playing it in what seemed like minutes.

I won't move my sofa to grind basically one game mode. By the way you're sitting too close to your TV.

I actually got a 5 meter extension cord. That's really pushing it for a USB cord, especially one that isn't active, but it works most of the time, and when it doesn't it's just to replug. ;p

• 2 weeks later...

I actually got a 5 meter extension cord. That's really pushing it for a USB cord, especially one that isn't active, but it works most of the time, and when it doesn't it's just to replug. ;p

Yeah, I was just kind of joking, you know. Sarcasm and that sort of stuff. Because I got a hint about people doing this trophy by rubberbanding or otherwise idling.

Actually I was thinking about this game a while ago, maybe going back downloading this again.

I dont think so. I played with friend in private match about half hour, and later when i checked if statistic go up (once 5 minutes later, and second time few hours later), nothing changed, so i think no.

About 100 hours. I played about 14-15 matches and trophy for 10 hours pop-up for me. So it seems that after about 200 matches this trophy should pop-up. But! I also played for now 33 proving grounds matches, so i think this also count towards this trophy, if you dont play with bots but with gamers. I dont know... First i end proving grounds and then im going after Arena.

If you read the guide and a few other posts in this thread you will see that both Arena and Proving Grounds game time counts for the trophy.  However there is no way you will get it in 200 matches.  

200 matches x 15 min /match = 3000 minutes / 60 min/hour = 50 hours.  And most matches do not last 15 minutes.  You will play 600 matches to get Seasoned Vet.  It also cannot be tracked since all game modes are not recorded in your Locker statistics.

• 6 months later...

If you read the guide and a few other posts in this thread you will see that both Arena and Proving Grounds game time counts for the trophy.  However there is no way you will get it in 200 matches.  

200 matches x 15 min /match = 3000 minutes / 60 min/hour = 50 hours.  And most matches do not last 15 minutes.  You will play 600 matches to get Seasoned Vet.  It also cannot be tracked since all game modes are not recorded in your Locker statistics.

Read WITH understanding. I wrote that i think private matches dont count, beacuse... they dont - now i know for sure. And if you read precisely, what i wrote then you will see that i KNOW that Arena and Proving Grounds counts towards trophy (thats why i left Arena for last).