Grand Theft Auto Online Heists Revealed!

Parker

If you told me on the release date that 'heists wouldn't come to gta online until about a year and a half from now' I would not have believed you. What the actual fuck lol. So random. Im actually looking forward to the dlc they have planned for the next 3-4 years. My interest decreased dramatically. Ended up getting rid of the game with the ps3. I might try to get it in a ps4 bundle. 

Edit: Just read a youtube comment by cosmo6871 and thought it made sense.

I like how Rockstar acknowledges the fact that this is long overdue. "I know you've been complaining..."

Edited by Marvel-J-375

Next time, on "It Must've Happened":

"Sir, Sony has announced a new next-gen console."

"Alright, pull everyone off the Heists and single-player DLC teams and put them to work on a port to the new system."

"Sir, won't that annoy our customer base?"

"Pssh, they won't notice."

*18 months later...*

"Oh shit, turns out they were really pissed about that! Feed them a line of bullshit about Heists being more difficult than planned to throw them off the scent."

"Alright, pull everyone off the Heists and single-player DLC teams and put them to work on a port to the new system."

*18 months later...*

"Oh shit, turns out they were really pissed about that! Feed them a line of bullshit about Heists being more difficult than planned to throw them off the scent."

do you seriously think they only find out about new consoles when they announce them to the public!?

• Like 1

*18 months later...*

It's very easy to get pissed off on R* for things like that. Seeing the amount of variety in the heists, I get why it took so much time & glad it's coming out soon.

My theory; Looks like they didn't simply want to release 2-3 heists and add some later but make most of them at once and then release it to people so they have a lot of options and can really enjoy it.

Go R* :D

This might literally be one of the few games where I wouldn't mind a DLC for.   Make something out of the ordinary considering it's rockstar and obviously GTA to go along with the "heists".    I hate to say free, but a free storyline style type content plus these heists would be right up my alley as a nice DLC to make up for whatever inconveniences these games had for anyone from launch til now.  Oh and add some trophies.   

do you seriously think they only find out about new consoles when they announce them to the public!?

Nope, there you go "assuming". Obviously at some point, Sony puts out a mass email to all the software companies telling them to get their next-gen shit together. Or by phone call. Or fax. Or mimeograph. Or however Sony puts out that info. I'm voting on telegraph myself.

Edited by damon8r351

Lol thats what I was hoping. Not really willing to buy those shark cards. :devil:

Take-Two (the parent company who owns Rockstar Games Affiliate) said in a company board meeting that they will not go into the DLC model that other interactive game companies are taking through. They stated that making customers pay for DLC's will actually incur massive profit growth in the long run and stun the consumer base (or in another word, "charging people for DLC = Game Dead in the short & long run"). So All GTA V Online 'DLC' (upcoming as well) are free because they want more fans to know how much they care about their product and the company's image as well. 

They seemed to be doing very well; especially the profit gained from online money and game sales.