Lantern Build Spots

DJROE95

So, I'm on 100% completion for lego batman 3, and the power rings trophy hasn't popped - the one for doing all the lantern builds - any help/suggestions would be very much appreciated as its keeping me from the Plat.

Also when did the trophy pop for you guys -

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks in advance :)

Just in case anyone else has this issue -

Some have suggested replaying Larfleeze's Vault and building both of the green lantern builds as well as the orange lantern build spot, however this did not work for me and I had to start a new game on the second save slot and replay the entire game and then free play the levels with build spots. This popped the Ring Power and Plat trophies.

If anyone needs a list of all of the build spots in the game let me know as I have them all written down. xD ( if I can still find it)

Edited by DJROE95

Same thing has happened to me :( have replayed all LaFreeze stages several times in hopes to get it to pop but no luck. Really don't want to start a new game if I don't have to so could I please get that list from you? Thanks in advance

Edit: Not long after I posted this I knew exactly where to go. In the fight with sinestro he only ever made scissors and paper, so I never needed to make paper myself. Went to the stage in replay, made paper first and ding platinum. This could be handy info for anyone else that faces this problem :)

Edited by nahbolt

I kinda think this trophy is kinda glitchy... Same case to me earlier, 100% completion, no trophy pop.... Earned the trophy after Green Lantern's built the chicken drumstick in LaFreeze Attack... I said it is glitchy since I know for sure that I built that Chicken in my first battle with LaFreeze...

• 1 month later...

@MorsMundis - I hunted everywhere for my list and finally dug it up from under my bed ha ha

There are all of the build spots you can't miss during the story mode and then the free play are as follows -

Bat rocket hanger - blue build spot - saint walker

The wepons lab - blue build spot - saint walker

Zameron encounter - pink build spot - (can't remember her name)?

Preditor - pink build spot - (can't remember her name)?

The underground cavern - purple build spot - Indigo1

Larfleezes Vault - orange and possibly green build spots (2 greens can be missed by flying over the gaps) - green lantern and Larfleeze

I hope this helps you, I'm sorry I don't have the exact locations but the levels are pretty short and nothing is too well hidden. Hope you get your Plat :)

Let me know if it works for you :D

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Not build spot related (or maybe it is in some way).  I'm currently trying to get the silver trophy for complete all free play in the batcave.  After looking everywhere for the past half an hour I found a grapple hook underwater which is impossible to use.  It says to select robin which does nothing..... Any suggestions anyone?

And is it just the batman games that are this unclear as to what to do or are they all like this?  I got about 10 games with the vita and if they are all like this will probably just sell them!

• 1 year later...