Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven announced for PS4 & PS3

A new JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fighting game is in the works over at Bandai Namco Games, the latest issue of an unnamed Japanese games magazine (likely to be Weekly Shonen Jump) is revealing this week.

Entitled "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven", the new fighter is said to be a tag battle game where the action will take place on 3D stages. What isn't mentioned specifically is if this new title is a sequel to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle (also published by Bandai Namco Games but developed over at Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm maker CyberConnect 2). 

Although the visuals in this new game, as you'll see in the leaked scan below, appears to be highly similar to those of All-Star Battle, the text itself makes no reference to JJBA:ASB. Given that the gameplay in All-Star Battle is locked to a 2D plane, like in a traditional fighting game, Eyes of Heaven may or may not be an attempt to take the series in another direction.

jojoeyesgame.jpg

Two playable fighters were announced alongside the game, and they are Diego Brando from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7, and Rudol von Stroheim the cybernetic German soldier from Part 2. 

Judging from the images in the leaked scan, it is highly implied that most, if not all, of the playable characters in JJBA:ASB will be making a return in this new fighter.

We'll find out more details about Eyes of Heaven, including whether or not it is a sequel to CyberConnect 2's JJBA: ASB, later this week, when the new game makes its first publicly playable demo debut at Jump Fiesta in Japan this Saturday.

Apart from being showcased at Jump Fiesta, it was also mentioned that Bandai Namco Games has plans to distribute a playable demo online through the PlayStation Network.

Link to Article: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/dec/16/jojos-bizarre-adventure-eyes-heaven-ps4ps3-tag-battle-fighting-game-announced-downloadable-demo-come-soon/

Want my opinion on this? HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!! Me being a huge Jojo's fan i just can't wait for this game!

Edited by Jetstream Sam
  • Like 3

I'm super excited! Also, let's see Foo Fighters, Hot Pants, Trish, Weather Report, Speedwagon, and Mountain Tim! And when they are talking about 'tag battles', I really hope they mean something more like Marvel vs Capcom and Skullgirls and less like J-Stars Victory or Naruto Ninja Storm. But considering the pedigree, I think we know what we're getting.... But regardless, I'm very excited for new JoJo~!  B)

I don't care for the anime / manga, but I did enjoy the fighting game, despite the latent homosexual undertones. Are they all hairdressers or what?

Despite the homosexual undertones? How could the fabulous nature of JoJo be a counterargument?

Hyped as hell. *Manliness intensifies*

• Like 2

Despite the homosexual undertones? How could the fabulous nature of JoJo be a counterargument?

Hyped as hell. *Manliness intensifies*

Oh it's not a counterargument. I find it strangely...arousing.  :eyebrow: 

It's campy as hell, but I enjoyed ASB far more than anticipated.

Edited by ant1th3s1s

Oh it's not a counterargument. I find it strangely...arousing.  :eyebrow: 

It's campy as hell, but I enjoyed ASB far more than anticipated.

Now we're talking.

dyHf2.gif

What im really looking forward to (If they implement this in the game) are Tag Team Ultimate Attacks. Imagine Jotaro and DIO talking shit to each other while they are ORAORAMUDAMUDA'ing there opponent to death? Or maybe Yosuke and Okuyasu? The possibilities are endless.

Imagine a tagteam of Part 2 Joseph and Part 3 Joseph.

Edited by HappyKastanie
  • Like 1

Imagine a tagteam of Part 2 Joseph and Part 3 Joseph.

Part 2 Joseph saying: The next thing you will say is.... and then Part 3 Joseph says HOOORY SHIIIEET! Then P3 Joseph uses Hermit Purple to ensnare his opponent while P2 Joseph pulls out a Tommy Gun and starts firing while saying "This is a declaration of war!" Maybe i should work on this game? lol EDIT: Or you know, they could just keep saying the next thing you will say is this and so on and so forth.

Edited by Jetstream Sam

• 1 year later...