Resogun has a separated trophy list for PS3/PS Vita

Aranea Highwind

Here it is! I guess 1 free platinum when this game comes out?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3266-RESOGUN

next week, 23/12

Game is out now just got it from PS Store. Free to those who own PS4 version.

I couldn't find it, not in the US Store, not in the UK Store... where did you find it? Is it separate from the PS4, or is it the same item, you just choose to download somewhere else than the PS4?

next week, 23/12

I couldn't find it, not in the US Store, not in the UK Store... where did you find it? Is it separate from the PS4, or is it the same item, you just choose to download somewhere else than the PS4?

I used the webstore on the PC just go to the section that says 'New this week' it's on the first page I believe. 

• Like 1

Here it is! I guess 1 free platinum when this game comes out?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3266-RESOGUN

Doesn't necessarily mean it will be cross-save with an insta-plat. I would love to do the whole thing over again.

Nope, I still don't see it in the US PS store. Dunno, if they took it down or what

I believe it's not out until the 23rd.

Edited by simula67
  • Like 2

Yes the game is out on the EU PSN store.

@Langy900 let us know about the trophies. Thanks!

As far as I am aware you have to do all the trophies again. I've not played it on Vita/PS3 yet so no idea if it has cross save/auto pop. I'm guessing it doesn't though.

Wait, so this version has no DLCs? Or will they be released later? Anybody know?

There's nothing showing up on any of the trophy sites in regards to DLC trophies, so who knows. It was being ported by a company other than Housemarque so they might not be adding them. I'm fine if they don't add them though, because that would mean I don't need to suffer through the local co op trophy again. 

• Like 2

As far as I am aware you have to do all the trophies again. I've not played it on Vita/PS3 yet so no idea if it has cross save/auto pop. I'm guessing it doesn't though.

The original announcement posted on the blog said that cross-save exists between the PS3 and Vita versions, NOT with the PS4 version. There will be no auto-popping if you have a 100% on the PS4.

There's nothing showing up on any of the trophy sites in regards to DLC trophies, so who knows. It was being ported by a company other than Housemarque so they might not be adding them. I'm fine if they don't add them though, because that would mean I don't need to suffer through the local co op trophy again. 

There would be no way to even do local co-op on a Vita anyway, so they would have to change the trophy completely.

There would be no way to even do local co-op on a Vita anyway, so they would have to change the trophy completely.

Unless they made it adhoc co-op like Modnation! Really hope they dont, adhoc trophies are the worst.

Yeah that would be the only option to be able to do it on Vita because of the shared list. They'd have to say either in Local Coop (PS3) or Adhoc (Vita).