Ubisoft just fucked up Tetris (glitching, freezing, frame drops, tearing)

kidhero99

"This is the same system that is going to run Uncharted 4"

What a condescending prick, he must have Ubisoft Stock passing blame to the console... 

Well it obviously is the console. Ubisoft makes flawless games. Do you honestly think that Ubisoft would release a broken, unfinished game?

• Like 3

"This is the same system that is going to run Uncharted 4"

What a condescending prick, he must have Ubisoft Stock passing blame to the console... 

He says "I'm sure it's not the console" literally 1 second later.

Don't like taking any info from IGN without any grains of salt, but this does indeed look pretty bad. I mean seriously, how is it even possible?

Let's do some math here.

The original Gameboy had 8 kB internal S-RAM.

The PS4 has GDDR5 5GB RAM.

Assuming Tetris pushed the Gameboy to its absolute limits (which i doubt actually), the PS4 should be able to run 655360 instances of Tetris at the same time. Yet Ubisoft manages to somehow make it unable to run a single instance, which means they are using less than 0.000152587% of the system's maximum potential.

Sure, there's a lot of other factors that come into play here such as flashy graphics that add nothing to the game as well as of course, running Uplay in the background all of the time, but i'd like to see anyone defend them on this.

Only Ubisoft.

Edited by HappyKastanie
  • Like 2

He says "I'm sure it's not the console" literally 1 second later.

Don't like taking any info from IGN without any grains of salt, but this does indeed look pretty bad. I mean seriously, how is it even possible?

Let's do some math here.

The original Gameboy had 8 kB internal S-RAM.

The PS4 has GDDR5 5GB RAM.

Assuming Tetris pushed the Gameboy to its absolute limits (which i doubt actually), the PS4 should be able to run 655360 instances of Tetris at the same time. Yet Ubisoft manages to somehow make it unable to run a single instance, which means they are using less than 0.000152587% of the system's maximum potential.

Sure, there's a lot of other factors that come into play here such as flashy graphics that add nothing to the game as well as of course, running Uplay in the background all of the time, but i'd like to see anyone defend them on this.

Only Ubisoft.

Yea he said that im sure right after realizing its the dumbest comment ever, also Ubisoft need to seriously KILL UPLAY... that shit linked at all times is what is making the games lag like shit.