"Ghuls Gone Wild" Issue

There seems to be a story mission in the DLC where you can get this trophy when Torvin makes you command your commanded Ghuls to take down a Graug, but for some reason the trophy didn't pop for me.

What I was wondering is does anyone with the Lord of the Hunt DLC know a good Graug spawn location seeing as I now have to search around the entire area to find one, then go get some Ghuls, somehow get the two together, and get the trophy. Can't find a Graug anywhere outside that campaign mission, and unfortunately as with the main game you can't replay missions.

I think you can replay missions.  

When you start the game go to Save Slots

Then before you select The Lord of the Hunt DLC push "square" instead of "x".  

I believe that will erase your progress on the DLC.  It would only take like 30-40 minutes to get back to that mission where you kill the graug.  I missed it to on my first play through.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a little late to this party, but I had the same issue. I thought the Ghuls just had to kill the Groug, but the explosive damage from dispatching them is the key. I searched high and low for a good place to do this in free-roam... While it should be possible, I struggled with getting enough Ghuls branded to actually do anything to the Groug. I ended up using the 2nd save slot and starting the DLC over. It doesn't take long to get back to this point and it worked like a charm on the first try once I knew what I was supposed to do, haha.

• Like 1