Conga Zombies and trophy help.

Nitro

I know there is a guide up but I need help with things not mentioned in the guide... I need advice on maxing out conga zombies as this is an objective I have and just can't seen to do it! So any tips would be appreciated. My current strategy is running the conga is circles around the dance floor.

Second is the trophy "That's what happens when you ruin my vacation" to kill 4 attackers on pacifist island with a well placed mine. Any tips on that also would be appreciated!

I know there is a guide up but I need help with things not mentioned in the guide... I need advice on maxing out conga zombies as this is an objective I have and just can't seen to do it! So any tips would be appreciated. My current strategy is running the conga is circles around the dance floor.

Second is the trophy "That's what happens when you ruin my vacation" to kill 4 attackers on pacifist island with a well placed mine. Any tips on that also would be appreciated!

I can't help you any further than what you are doing with the conga trophy, since that seems to be the safest way to play when the game speeds you up like hell. Just keep trying until you get it, I guess? You can't max that game on the sticker minigame, just in game.

The mine trophy is kinda luck based, you need luck for the enemies do not kill themselves and get close enough to each other so all them are blown up by the same mine. I believe mines only detonate when you press the button again? Not sure, but I believe that they don't go off if someone step on them, correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 1

Max out conga zombies, try to change the date on your ps vita (I had the same problem i think this is the most frustrating objective in the game), 4 kill on pacifist island i got it with a combination of 2-3 soldier and 2 tanks i dunno if this is a bug, anyway try to turn around at the enemies, when 5-6 follow you head toward them activate the shield and place the bomb, and after press quickly circle to detonate. Took me about an half hours in this way, try this method in the first 2 max 3 minutes of survival because later it's pretty difficult

• Like 2