What are your opinions on Ubisoft after a disastrous 2014?

Goro

maybe you changed something you weren't aware of or accidentally picked up a virus (guessing you're talking about a PC)

No, thousand of people have the same issue, it's got nothing to do with me, it's completely Ubisoft's problem.

the main GOTY is IGNs and they haven't decided yet

No, IGN's GOTY is the opinion of a few of their employees, The Game Awards GOTY is the opinion of the general public (thousands and thousand of gamers) which means much more to me, but i guess the one that matters more is subjective.

Titanfall was a massive fail and did get high reviews, but that was down for only playing a few hours, after the novelty wears off, the gameplay doesnt change and it ends up just being dry, but the reviewers didn't play long enough to know these issues.

According to the reviews, Titanfall was a success quality-wise, the only reason it may have failed sales-wise was because it never launched on the PS4. What do you mean by "the gameplay doesn't change"? It's not supposed to change, does it change in COD or Battlefield or any other FPS game? I don't think so...

Watch_Dogs was overhyped which is kind of our fault for getting too hyped about it that no game could live up to it

The reason we got so hyped about it in the first place was because of the amazing previews/trailers in which Ubisoft showed us, but then they significantly downgraded the game coming up to launch so they have nobody to blame but themselves. GTAV was hyped to the point where it was near impossible for the game to live up to it, but for the majority of people, including myself, it managed to reach those expectations because it delivered exactly what we were shown in the previews/trailers, unlike Watch_Dogs.

Far Cry 4 is a lot like Far Cry 3 which is no bad thing as it is what fans really want and is what a sequel really is.

Why have you and KratosTheMighty assumed that this is a problem for me? I'm delighted about the fact that Far Cry 4 is similar to Far Cry 3, i never once said anything that implied otherwise.

im sorry, but you don't seem to be accepting any argument at all.

That's because i feel strongly about the opinions in which i stated.

I accepted the argument that Ubisoft only confirmed AC Victory after a leak and i admit i was wrong about them in that particular point, but that's about it.