Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mouse611

Issues with 15 snowmen in 1 run?

15 posts in this topic

I have been trying for the last few days to get this, and I'm just not having any winter levels popping up regularly.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I played to about night 28 and only had 2 winter levels show up in the first 6 nights, then nothing.

yeah, it is the same for me as well. I played up until level 8 last night without a single snow level showing up.

There's a day 1 layout where 2nd and 3rd map are both wintermaps, you could reset untill you get that layout since theres about 15 snowmen total in those 2 (might be 1-2 short, cant remember preciesly)

There's a day 1 layout where 2nd and 3rd map are both wintermaps, you could reset untill you get that layout since theres about 15 snowmen total in those 2 (might be 1-2 short, cant remember preciesly)

I'm still having trouble...

practice and luck. Practice will help you get through levels quicker and more efficiently. You need a large amount of luck as so much in this game is random i.e. the amount of humans spawned, the levels that appear.

I found I had better runs when I didn't have to go through the stupid level that has all the closing doors that can kill you. That level, I quit sometimes if I have it early on just because it sucks my time like no other level.

I have been restarting my game each time to get a snow level at the beginning and have easily been able to get 8 snowmen in one snow level, the trick is finding a second or a 3rd snow level which can be down right impossible when the levels they put out are not connectors to the snow levels.

In saying that, I feel that certain levels are connectors to them and some are not as I have never encountered snow levels after them.

Also, playing the mini games that are on the path are essential as even getting the first prize will give you an extra 5 seconds. added up, if you play 5 mini games without wasting time to get to them, that is 25 extra seconds and that will help anyone. Also, knowing where to use the special abilities.

Grab(yellow)- Stops you for a good 5 seconds while you grab people. I made it to night 20 without much trouble, but it does take a certain amount of luck to get the right levels to appear. Some are easier than others, but that door closing level can go kiss my ass.

Edited by allenbird

I'm pretty sure there's only 14 snowmen in those 2 different maps, unless I missed one. So you will have to get a third map. Anyway, I got the 2 different snow maps early on, then was lucky enough to get them again in succession on day/night 11.

Can anyone confirm if theres 15 (or more ) snowmen in 2 maps. I know that theres 14, because I was able to find that many, however I ran out of time and wasn't able to continue searching.

Can anyone confirm if theres 15 (or more ) snowmen in 2 maps. I know that theres 14, because I was able to find that many, however I ran out of time and wasn't able to continue searching.

How the hell do you get up to 28 days?! I can barely get past 4..

And then, 28 Days Later...

You die!

I was playing for 5 hours last night. the snow level only showed up once. ONCE!

Once is 5 hours. this is just stupid!

I feel like they've changed the snow level spawn rate or something. Everyone talks about having to get three, but... honestly the last few days I've barely seen them at all. I still haven't gotten the snowballs achievement because even doing it every time I see it, snow levels spawn so rarely.

This trophy is a bitch.

I started up a run and got both snow maps on the second day. Then I had my best run ever, going 24 nights, 39 sticker packs, over 72k points so you'd think I could find that last snowman?  NOT A CHANCE.  ZERO respawns of the snow maps in 22 nights???

The real kick in the nuts is that once I started the the very next run - BOOM two snowmaps again.

Grrr.

There must be either a way to trigger them or the are 15 snowmen on those two maps.  

This trophy is a bitch.

I started up a run and got both snow maps on the second day. Then I had my best run ever, going 24 nights, 39 sticker packs, over 72k points so you'd think I could find that last snowman?  NOT A CHANCE.  ZERO respawns of the snow maps in 22 nights???

The real kick in the nuts is that once I started the the very next run - BOOM two snowmaps again.

Grrr.

There must be either a way to trigger them or the are 15 snowmen on those two maps.  

any new ideas how to spawn the snowMaps more quickly?

any new ideas how to spawn the snowMaps more quickly?

No idea.  I tried uninstalling the game, and reinstalling it without the patch but with the DLC and then couldn't get the game to load.  I was hoping that would help the spawn rate.  

Currently I'm restarting the game at V 1.0 to get my last trophy for the plat, and then I will mess around with the DLC again.  Done lots of reading, not much info out there on how to get the snow maps to spawn, but 33% of people have managed it.

so finally i made the platin, not sure i am willing to get the 100% under that circumstances.

thanks a lot for your feedback.

Edited by mellooh