very easy platinum?

raulbalarezo

Without Online/Multiplayer to Worry about...Yup!

I'd say it's one of the 3 easiest AC games to platunum next to AC 2 & AC Liberation HD(PS3)...and with no surprise, since those also have no Multiplayer included(The main pain is the Multiplayer to be honest, which is why people boost them a lot). 

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 4

Yes. it's easy. Once you control areas you'll make money hand over fist so buying essential upgrades is a formality. The only (slightly) tricky thing might be unlocking the Veterans cheat (needed for a trophy), which requires 65/70 abstergo challenges to be completed, but a load of these will be done on your playthrough and the freeroam later on. On top of it being easy to plat, it's also a bloody good game ( well I think so).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Everyone saying that this AC is easy, need to get it!!! I have all Assassin's Creed game platinums except Liberation and this one! Must do it!

I have just about all of them too, Liberation HD yes, but not Liberation for Vita.  Got Vita used and it got stuck to my profile.  Rouge and Unity are the ones I still need.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't reckon it's an easy platinum. I e still not got it and most likely never getting it, the reason for this is because the game is soooo boring and depressing to play, oh my! Boring gameplay, the character you play is a depressing one and so very very slow he randomly does random jumping and Fallings which at first was funny but got really annoying. The game maps are too large persoannly because collecting those collectables were pretty awful and daunting. The biggest issue for me is to unlock the Veteran cheat for the trophy

ZachBoardyHD.png

• 7 months later...

easy? yes.

But a lot of time consumming.

It reminds me of a little bit of the hunt of Far cry 2.

Taking the damn ship.. i hate that ship. I hate black flag and rogue just because of that ship. Those two games aren't for me. Annoying.

Easy? Yes. But prepare yourself for the hunt.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Going for the platinum right now, haven't done the hardest stuff yet. Legendary battles, 100% story synchronisation and the four "cheat" trophies to go (as well as two random trophies that won't cause much trouble - looting 20 supply camps (think I'm about halfway there), and destroying 100 ice bergs (at 97 last time I checked my stats)).

It's a lot of work for the side stuff, but it's very varied (luckily) so I'm enjoying this long grind much more than I enjoyed the small grind that was Liberation last week.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Hunter226037 said:

The only things I found difficult was the epic legendary ship battle. Doing the challenges to unlock cheats was a bit annoying but not that difficult. Other than that it is pretty easy.

You can do this battle with the invulnerable cheat on. The game doesn't save, but it does pop the trophy.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...