Trophy help.

Nitro

Hey all, so since the update of singstar I have noticed that a lot of the trophies have gotten harder... some trophies i'm having trouble with:

- Midas Touch

- Save it for later

- Nailed it

- Strong pitcher and...

- Superstar Quality.

It seems these have all gotten to the point of near unobtainablility and as far as I'm aware, save it for later is unobtainable with the updated version.

And you simply cant get 2.8mil on songs nor can you use the exploit for the perfect song trophies.

So if anyone could give tips, tricks or advice please do. Or if you know how to unlock save it for later.

Edited by NiTR0--X_

• 1 month later...

Hey all, so since the update of singstar I have noticed that a lot of the trophies have gotten harder... some trophies i'm having trouble with:

- Midas Touch

- Save it for later

- Nailed it

- Strong pitcher and...

- Superstar Quality.

It seems these have all gotten to the point of near unobtainablility and as far as I'm aware, save it for later is unobtainable with the updated version.

And you simply cant get 2.8mil on songs nor can you use the exploit for the perfect song trophies.

So if anyone could give tips, tricks or advice please do. Or if you know how to unlock save it for later.

well for me i'm actually having trouble for getting the trophy for Channel surfer

View 50 pieces of media, i'm sure i have looked at 50 but nothing and also i not a fan of how the menus are now

Any news on this issue? 

Is it impossible to Upload a picture now!? I cant get the 'view 50 pieces of media' either... I think the update made this platinum impossible.