Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RAMT10

Trophies unlocking without meeting the requeriments?

12 posts in this topic

I was playing PES 2014 trying to get the Plat. I was playing the international cup and after i won two trophies pop 1 for winning the cup and other for winning the treble with a club.

So anyone has unlocked trophies like that?

last night playing hitman absolution, Huge gunfight which ended in a bloodbath but with me advancing to the next checkpoint and up pops the trophy for not being noticed within a checkpoint.

The Last of Us is notorious for giving you the trophy to collect all the collectibles before you've actually collected all the collectibles.

I remember loading flOw up for the first time, and it unlocked three or four trophies right from the get-go. Needless to say, I was more than a little confused.

Sometimes it's a glitch, other times the trophy description isn't 100% explained. Like the case for The Last of Us... I think you just need to get all of one type of collectible for the trophy to pop

The Last of Us is notorious for giving you the trophy to collect all the collectibles before you've actually collected all the collectibles.

Yeah, happened to me just before i got the rest of the collectibles

I got this trophy from James Bond 007 Bloodstone 

Nobody Does It Better
Win an online ranked match without being killed   I died loads and didn't even come first and it unlocked

In farcry 4 the other day I needed to create 15 syringes but I didn't I just picked up a flower and I got trophy.I was like wth.

Isn't this better than not unlocking trophies? =D

But seriously, it's sometimes just because of non-clear requirements.

Developers aren't that punctual to check even the descriptions of trophies =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I was playing Singstar XMB and was meant to get the highest score in 10 different songs, got it in 3 songs and trophy popped. Happened with a few trophies in that game actually.

In Velocity 2X The trophy Data Miner (Collect all data packs) popped for me after collecting only 38 data packs on 43.

Happened to me yesterday in Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare. I got Weed wacker without killing 100 sunflowers.. happy it glitched however