What is your rarest Bronze Trophy?

UK-Danny-93

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

TROPHY

8L72f919.png

I Conquered All 

Beat All S.T.A.R. Lab Missions

0.34%

ULTRA RARE

Edited by AMU-LOVE
  • Like 1

7Sa2e885.png High Streak Ender 

Ended an outlaw's 10+ winning streak 7th Dec 2014

2:58:34 PM 482

ACHIEVERS 2.12%

ULTRA RARE 40-bronze.png

Secret Ponchos

44Sfa1f11.png

Obelisk Conquered!

CATHERINE 1.49%

ULTRA RARE 40-bronze.png

every trophy in Catherine should be Gold.  That game is insanely hard.  Like Battletoads hard.

Now that I think of it, it would be awesome if NES games had trophies.  You'd get a platinum for passing the 3rd level in Battletoads.

• Like 1

My rarest Bronze trophy:     

50L791aeb.png

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic

GTA IV 

Ultra Rare 1.84%

I really hate this trophy considering how pissed off I was against random players when they left the game when I was about to win. Thank you very much to PSNprofiles for creating boosting session so that it is possible to get this trophy.

• Like 1