is it easy like far cry 3 or harder?

MynyUser

I would say it's just as easy.

in my opinion i think it was abit easier 

so if it easier from far cry 3 and i already have far cry 3 should i buy far cry 4 or to stay with far cry 3?

far cry 3 was too boring and easy so idk what to do? is it at least more interesting from 3 or it is boring and repetitive?

so if it easier from far cry 3 and i already have far cry 3 should i buy far cry 4 or to stay with far cry 3?

far cry 3 was too boring and easy so idk what to do? is it at least more interesting from 3 or it is boring and repetitive?

It's definitely more interesting, the story is actually pretty decent this time around. There are new sidemissions that are fun for a while but of course they'll get boring and repetitive if you'll want to 100% them.

Imo fc3 story was better, but the gameplay in fc4 is so much fun that it makes the playtime for platinum much more enjoyable, the trophy list for fc4 pretty much just scratchs the surface of the content that fc4 has so i say fc4 is a easy fast platinum just like fc3. Fc4 is def a must play for first person lovers and trophy hunters

I just platinumed it last week.  I would say it's easier than Far Cry 3 since there isn't a separate co-op story that you're forced to play through with someone else a la Far Cry 3.  There are 2 co-op trophies to be earned in the main story campaign, but they're fairly easy and straight-forward and it's only 2 very easy co-op trophies this time around versus 6 slightly tougher co-op trophies in 3.  The other 2 online trophies are cake as well.  Complete one game of each type of mp mode and complete a match on a top rated map.  Very easy.  All the single player trophies are very easy as well.  Overall, a very easy platinum imo and a game you can, therefore, pretty much sit back and just enjoy without worrying too much about missable trophies or glitched trophies and whatnot.  Enjoy it and have fun. :)  

Easier especially since you can reset outposts if you don't have things like the 30 elephant kills trophy also the driveby trophy can be earned as long as your in a vehicle (doesn't have to be a moving vehicle) and as for the changing lanes trophy good luck getting co-op to work I've been trying the past few days and I keep getting told that an error occurred.  Also, the few times I that I did manage to get a co-op partner its always been some chucklefuck that just tries to teamkill the entire time before he inevitably ends the session.

just because the level of difficulty might be similer does not mean the over all feel of it are i loved alot of 3 and alot of 4 ll for drasticlly different reasons i think if u liked 3 u will like 4 if u thought 3 was boring 4 is alot more exciting i mean how cool is riding an elephant into battle and having eagles swoop down and carry off rhinos? or the always heart attack and adrenalin inducing experience of driving down a road and having a rhino decide to perform a hit and run on u and then repeat the process ?

just because the level of difficulty might be similer does not mean the over all feel of it are i loved alot of 3 and alot of 4 ll for drasticlly different reasons i think if u liked 3 u will like 4 if u thought 3 was boring 4 is alot more exciting i mean how cool is riding an elephant into battle and having eagles swoop down and carry off rhinos? or the always heart attack and adrenalin inducing experience of driving down a road and having a rhino decide to perform a hit and run on u and then repeat the process ?

far cry3 is to easy and boring  :( :( :( so i don't know what to do?  :( to buy it and take the risk or what will i do?  :( :( :(

try the demo?

i try to i didn't work

well what u could do is if u have a friend who does have it or find soeone nice on here and ask them if they would give u 1 of there keys to kyrat and let u play for awhile in there game to get a real proper feel of the game so u can make an edcated descision

i don't thinks i know anyone that have it yet  :(

The fc4 platinum is a joke. Its easier than Fc3 and if you found Fc3 boring dont even buy fc4. Its exactly the same game with a few additions and the story isnt as good as Fc3 but I loved Pagan Min more than Vaas

i don't care about the platinum i'm not a trophies hunter

far cry3 is to easy and boring  :( :( :( so i don't know what to do?  :( to buy it and take the risk or what will i do?  :( :( :(

Everyones entitled to their own opinion but personally i found far cry 3 amazing and am definitely picking up 4 when i have the money $$$ but i would suggest you buy the game from somewhere with a return policy and if you don't like it return it for a full refund, tho i think if you don't like 3 you won't like 4, idk how far cry 3 was boring, as i said b4 i think its a gem and am hoping far cry 4 is much of the same.

Personally. I can't really decide if FC3 or FC4 is the better one.. 
I mean Far Cry 3 has the best character development and you can bond with them, but in FC4 I feel like I don't even know the main character Ajay.
Gameplay wise, I actually think FC4 has the upper hand. It is fun and everyone's game is uniqe, anything can happen in this world. (FC3 was also fun but FC4 is even better)
The world (Animals) feels even more dangerous in FC4 than ever before.. You have a large map to explore. I would say as big as FC3 but it definitely feels alot bigger then FC3 does..

Far Cry 4 fixes the problems Far Cry 3 has, but at the same time, it isn't quite enough to be the new experience.. Both have an verdict of 9 / 10 for me, but if they release another Far Cry thats exactly the same... I don't know..

Now I didn't really answer the question that was asked here - It is about as easy as before, it is VERY forgiving. Enemy is easy and incredible stupid..
But what does it matter, in the end. Far Cry 4, IS AN GREAT GAME. If you're an trophy hunter, incredible easy Platinum. I managed to do it in the span of 3 days I think (22 in game hours, some was me riding on elephants lol)

If you enjoy FC3, you will love FC4, but don't expect anything revolutionary for the series, as it basically is the same game! If you don't however like Far Cry 3, skip out on Far Cry 4 is my advice. I had tons and tons of fun, and still today me and my brother join eachother and ''wreck shit up'' 

Just watch out for honey badgers and EEEEAAAAGGGLLLEEEE ;)

Edit: Other than its easy, how can you find FC3 boring? :o I enjoyed every minute of it, never was bored.. Not in FC4 either :P

Edited by MarsipanRumpan

Personally. I can't really decide if FC3 or FC4 is the better one.. 

I mean Far Cry 3 has the best character development and you can bond with them, but in FC4 I feel like I don't even know the main character Ajay.

Gameplay wise, I actually think FC4 has the upper hand. It is fun and everyone's game is uniqe, anything can happen in this world. (FC3 was also fun but FC4 is even better)

The world (Animals) feels even more dangerous in FC4 than ever before.. You have a large map to explore. I would say as big as FC3 but it definitely feels alot bigger then FC3 does..

Far Cry 4 fixes the problems Far Cry 3 has, but at the same time, it isn't quite enough to be the new experience.. Both have an verdict of 9 / 10 for me, but if they release another Far Cry thats exactly the same... I don't know..

Now I didn't really answer the question that was asked here - It is about as easy as before, it is VERY forgiving. Enemy is easy and incredible stupid..

But what does it matter, in the end. Far Cry 4, IS AN GREAT GAME. If you're an trophy hunter, incredible easy Platinum. I managed to do it in the span of 3 days I think (22 in game hours, some was me riding on elephants lol)

If you enjoy FC3, you will love FC4, but don't expect anything revolutionary for the series, as it basically is the same game! If you don't however like Far Cry 3, skip out on Far Cry 4 is my advice. I had tons and tons of fun, and still today me and my brother join eachother and ''wreck shit up'' 

Just watch out for honey badgers and EEEEAAAAGGGLLLEEEE ;)

Edit: Other than its easy, how can you find FC3 boring? :o I enjoyed every minute of it, never was bored.. Not in FC4 either :P

will sorry what can i do it's boring me... it start boring me before i get to half of the game.... it so easy to get stuff and you have so much ammunition everywhere and stuff....to get new stuff in far cry 3 it's even easier than minecraft

Edited by MynyUser

will sorry what can i do it's boring me... it start boring me before i get to half of the game.... it so easy to get stuff and you have so much ammunition everywhere and stuff....to get new stuff in far cry 3 it's even easier than minecraft

No don't say sorry, I just asked, didn't mean to be rude!!!

Well okay, I can get that, I agree it's very easy!!