joker's kombo challange

playerLEGO

I don't know what to say other then learn to spam the circle button over and over and over for #3 then once you've mastered that go for #10.

There's YouTube.........

It's not as easy as that. You need to spam the cirlce button but some people find that very difficult to do.

I don't know what to say other then learn to spam the circle button over and over and over for #3 then once you've mastered that go for #10.

It's not as easy as that. You need to spam the cirlce button but some people find that very difficult to do.

Yes, it is.  There's literally a tutorial of a guy doing combos for each character.  It's ultimately up to folks to do the combos obviously...

• Like 1

just a tip for mashing/spamming...

(an old trick in case you did not know)

in the arcades people used to use 2 fingers on the same button typically in the shoot-em-ups

(so alternate pressing the button with forefinger and middle for example)

also find your fastest finger and consider the angle and grip of the control for optimum speed

it's difficult because you have to tap very very fast..i've done 3rd today but that fucking 10 it's unbeatable

• 3 years later...

Is the Joker’s challanges considered the most annoying challanges in that game? I have all online trophies on this game so I’m set for the the platinum and the online servers are shut down and I want to obtain the platinum on that game since I’m set for the platinum like I said.