100% of the trophies

msummbody

According to the trophy guide for Mass Effect on this website, a player can reach 100% for the trophies after 60hrs of game play. I am sitting at 96hrs 50mins on the game clock in my third playthrough, with 16 trophies to go.

My question is this: for the trophy guide was the hours needed to achieve 100% an average listing or not?

My first playthrough took 35 hours, and the following 2 playthroughs took about 10-ish hours each, then I had a bit of ability clean-up to do on a 4th playthrough, so I would say that 60 hours sounds about right. Are you not skipping the cutscenes or anything with Square? They add many hours onto your playtime. At the end of the day though the guide creator decides what the time to 100% is.

According to the trophy guide for Mass Effect on this website, a player can reach 100% for the trophies after 60hrs of game play. I am sitting at 96hrs 50mins on the game clock in my third playthrough, with 16 trophies to go.

My question is this: for the trophy guide was the hours needed to achieve 100% an average listing or not?

Yes, the guide say that because if you more or less follow the guide step by step then it will be within the regions of 60hrs 

• 3 weeks later...

Personally it depends on the player in my opinion. If you play the whole game through (sidequests, Mako, etc), then it would take over 60 hours with 3 playthroughs. But if you did only one through playthrough and two speedruns then it can take about 60 hours. Really it depends on the player and their preference to playing the game. I know one guy who took hours just to thoroughly search each levels. His total took over 200+ hours for his platinum.