*POSSIBLE SPOILERS* All the adults are complete idiots in this game!

All the adults in this game are letting an 11 year old kid do their work for them and keep offering her alcohol and cigarette(s) through the game. I thought it was stupid that a kid is climbing to some dangerous looking tower etc. The kid is using the binoculars for scouting. This game was so bad. Share opinions. I guess I kinda enjoyed the first one, but this game was bullshit.

I find it funny how they try to be your friend even after they locked you up in a shed for the night with a dog bite wound and then

act upset when you prefer to be with Kenny, who would never do such a thing to Clementine.

The adults need to be stupid for the sake of drama and story. After all, it'd be a very boring game if everyone settled in one place and acted competently and intelligently. 

I'm aware of this, but a part of my point is that maybe Clementine wasnt the right pick as a playable character. The developers put them self in the situation where they were forced to put stupid shit like that in the game where11 year old girl does all the work xD

I made that same observation when I played this. "Hey, we need someone to go off alone and do something super dangerous like distract the ravening psychotic for a couple minutes. Let's see who we got here... yeah, let me get the 11 year old girl."

Well... the original plan was to get Clem killed by sending her out to do the dangerous work, because the 11 year old girl seemed the most expendable compared to more capable adults.  But she keeps coming back alive damnit! xD

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 1