love them and leave them glitched? anyway to fix

last trophy I need, really ticked atm cause I haven't found any info about this at all, I have the digital version of the game and it appears that when I get in the cobra it registers I've driven it but doesn't add it too the total, tried reinstalling, using an older save and just redriving every car for a sec, tried reinstalling and starting over and redid the cobra race shut it down and it still didn't count to the overall total. does anyone have any information on what I can do so I can be done with this game last trophy is this to get the platinum and already did it all on ps3 version. any help would be appreciated. thanks :(

Yep. That's the solution. This happened to me on the PS Vita. I went through all the driver details to find which car I hadn't driven. After finding it, I drove it and I hit a billboard and exited the game. I then re opened the game and the trophy popped fine after starting that car (which i spawned in it because it was the last vehicle I drove).

thank you for the advice guys, hopefully anyone else having this issue wil see this and it can help them too. I'll give it a shot, do some races and see if I can get it to pop. can't make it easy can they -_- wish it worked like it should, not so much to ask but nope, at least I don't have to get out and try pushing the car while others drive in a race. wouldn't that be fun. heh. thanks again and have a good holidays everyone.