This game blew me away

MarsipanRumpan

When Octodad was announced to come to the PS4 in 2013 E3 I was stoked. I wanted it day one. Funny thing is, when it released I didn't even buy it. Octodad was always the 'I want this game so much, but I will wait a bit until I buy it' for some strange reason.. Tommorow it's christmas and the day before christmas I always for some strange reason like to buy just some game too keep me occupied. Octodad came in mind after 2 seconds in the PS store!

I played through it, and DAMN. I loved every second of Octodad, I knew it would be good but not this good. Yet it is such a simple and goofy game.. The cheesy jokes and funny phrases in this game is outstanding! The 'story' is brilliant, yet so simple and you even get an backstory! The music rocking and popping "Octoodaaaaad"

I thought that the controlls would be pretty bad, to my surprise I actually really liked them!

Everyone, go buy this game. Its cheap, sure its short but it's such a gem.

Oh god I enjoyed this game too much, that's all for me.. Just wanted to.. You know spread the word!

Ehrm.. Well, Merry Chistmas to all of you people out there, hope you all have a wonderfull christmas with friends and family!

Side Note: It comes to Vita if I remember correctly, I will for sure pick this up, and so should you

• Like 1