Resident Evil HD Cross Buy Offer

Aranea Highwind

There is a promotion on the PSN store. That by pre ordering, Resident Evil HD, you get the past or current generation of the game for free.

For example if you pre order the game for PS4 you get the PS3 version for free and vice verse.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/resident-evil/cid=UP0102-CUSA01068_00-BHRHDPS400000001

• Like 3

Would've been more enticing when I didn't have my PS4, as I was specifically looking for cross-buy on this game so I could play on my PS3 and carry it over to the PS4 (wasn't planning on buying the PS4 til later next year originally).

Not as interested now, but since I'll probably buy this day one regardless, might as well preorder.  Thanks for the heads up!

Edited by Dreakon13

There is a promotion on the PSN store. That by pre ordering, Resident Evil HD, you get the past or current generation of the game for free.

For example if you pre order the game for PS4 you get the PS3 version for free and vice verse.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/resident-evil/cid=UP0102-CUSA01068_00-BHRHDPS400000001

I heard at the current moment it's only for NA regions in the west, any news to confirm that's not true?

If you take a closer look to the image. You can see Resident Evil 0 on the menu. So i guess we will see an HD remaster of Resident Evil 0. 

15s8008.jpg

Not sure if I'd want an RE0 remake over an RE2 one, but I'll take it.  RE0 was an okay game, but certainly not on the same level as the classics.  Most definitely better than RE5/6

If you take a closer look to the image. You can see Resident Evil 0 on the menu. So i guess we will see an HD remaster of Resident Evil 0. 

-snip-

Oh man! If that is true i will be buying that too!  :yay:

very nice!! xD:D :D :)  I wonder if we are going to get double trophy or not?

I think not, the current trophy list shows it's one for both consoles and i don't think it matters if it's the JPN version or NA one.