Resident Evil HD Cross Buy Offer

Aranea Highwind

I found a slightly bigger image of the PS4 theme. And yeah, the icon on the photo is clearly of Resident Evil 0. I suspected Capcom would give that game the HD treatment, but only if the remakes sells well.

6h2c1e.jpg

Can we download the PS4 theme? I can only find/get the PS3 theme. Is the PS4 theme only exclusive to Japan or something? PS4 theme looks pretty rad, and it would be sweet if I could get it, looks way better than the PS3 one.

• Like 1

I want the PS4 theme.  It looks amazing and a lot better than my boring rectangular theme.  I went on PSN last night and didn't see a theme option under the preorder.  Do we get the theme after the game comes out? Pretty sure past preorder bonuses on PSN have been up front, like Castle of Illusion Genesis.

• Like 1

If you take a closer look to the image. You can see Resident Evil 0 on the menu. So i guess we will see an HD remaster of Resident Evil 0. 

15s8008.jpg

They removed RE0 from it in their latest post everywhere (Facebook, Twitter).

10540560_760153957366524_718686633310141

So you could say something is indeed going on. Well... at least i hope so!  :shakefist:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I pre-ordered the game one day before and I got no theme, I think.

edit - looked into it and apparently the ps4 theme was Japan only and NA got the ps3 theme, why on earth would they do this I don't know.

Edited by Hyunyoung
  • Like 1

This may be a silly question, but can you actually buy separate ones?

Looking on the EU PS store, I can see one for £15.99 which says it is for PS3 and PS4 but the doesn't seem to be individual versions.

Also, if I started this on both consoles, would I get 2 trophy lists?

This may be a silly question, but can you actually buy separate ones?

Looking on the EU PS store, I can see one for £15.99 which says it is for PS3 and PS4 but the doesn't seem to be individual versions.

Also, if I started this on both consoles, would I get 2 trophy lists?

Cross-buy offer lasts for february 3rd. After that you can only buy individual versions. I dont think price will change when cross-buy offer ends.

Here game is listed as shared trophy list.

Dont know if there is cross save function.

Cross-buy offer lasts for february 3rd. After that you can only buy individual versions. I dont think price will change when cross-buy offer ends.

Here game is listed as shared trophy list.

Dont know if there is cross save function.

dont even see crossbuy anymore.

edit: at least for US. :P

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

• 5 weeks later...