Disgaea D2: Item Hoarder questions

Beyondthegrave07

For collecting all the items, what exactly are the requirements?

1. Do you need to have all items at once?

2. Do you have to have each color of each item?

3. Does it include recovery items too?

Also,

4. How do you keep track of this or even start to tackle this trophy?

1.no you don't need all items at once dood

2.no you don't need each rarity for each item, you just need one copy of each item no matter the rarity dood

3. Yes recovery items are needed for the trophy dood

4. there is a npc at the base that keeps track of in game records including items. It will show you the items you have owned throughout the game dood

As for how to tackle this trophy check this out dood: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/disgaea-d2-na/trophy/70948-Item-Hoarder.html

• Like 4

1.no you don't need all items at once dood

2.no you don't need each rarity for each item, you just need one copy of each item no matter the rarity dood

3. Yes recovery items are needed for the trophy dood

4. there is a npc at the base that keeps track of in game records including items. It will show you the items you have owned throughout the game dood

As for how to tackle this trophy check this out dood: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/disgaea-d2-na/trophy/70948-Item-Hoarder.html

Thanks Dood! I want to platinum this game eventually, and I just unlocked the item world so I thought I better get a clear cut answer before I dive too much into the item world.

One last question, when I steal stats with my thief, does she keep the stats? Just curious...

Thanks Dood! I want to platinum this game eventually, and I just unlocked the item world so I thought I better get a clear cut answer before I dive too much into the item world.

One last question, when I steal stats with my thief, does she keep the stats? Just curious...

Yeah that is understandable dood! I'm not sure about the thief though since I didn't use the thief class myself :/