Free on ps store in Europe at least! - 24/12/14

It is not free, for some reason i received it. Sorry to everyone that got exited! :(

No clue how to remove post! :/

[OLD POST if someone want's to read/see pics xD]

Hey so i found that i can get the game ratchet and clank q force (full frontal assault) on PS-store for free in the January sales part 1.

This seems to not work for everyone and could as well be a server problem that randomly set the tag to free or something a-like.

I am going to test with a friend soon if i can lend him my disc and he can get full game on PS STORE for free.

PSN is down in my country atm  :(

Here is a link of my purchase history:

qFWFENv.png

As you see the date is today, Christmas(24) in Sweden. And since i own the blue-ray disc that i started to played around October that does not match up, right?

Information:

I also own the game on a blue ray disc

I have NOT entered the vita code on any account!

i have NOT entered any code having to do with this game!

24/12/14 i wen't to the January sale on play station store and i saw it was free.

My location is Sweden.

I received a digital copy of Ratchet & Clank Qforce for PS3 and PSVITA.

This is not a trail copy of the game, this is a full game as well as the game unlock got purchased.

Deal with it!

qY37vgk.png

Were you able to claim this?

IF YOU LIVE IN EUROPE TRY THIS ON YOU'RE PC!

IT IS NOT RECEIVE-ABLE ON AN SMARTPHONE!

Edit:

Can confirm that this is not free in USA.

Edited by anton1453

Looking at your profile you had earned trophies in this game back in October which suggests you had already bought a version of this game already. As it's cross-buy the other version will show up as free for you.

I have the game on a cd, then i went to the store. I have not activated anything and i got it for free!

That is not suppose to come with just entering the cd!

Looking at your profile you had earned trophies in this game back in October which suggests you had already bought a version of this game already. As it's cross-buy the other version will show up as free for you.

Solve that steve! :)

I now could just sell my copy of the game since i got it for free for some random reason at the store...

Deal with it :3

qY37vgk.png

Edited by anton1453

I have the game on a cd, then i went to the store. I have not activated anything and i got it for free!

That is not suppose to come with just entering the cd!

Solve that steve! :)

I now could just sell my copy of the game since i got it for free for some random reason at the store...

Deal with it :3

qY37vgk.png

Allegedly owning the PS3 Blu-ray Disc copy is meant to give you the Vita download version for free too as a cross-buy feature. I would have thought you would have needed to activate something first, but maybe that's not the case. I guess the PSN store then makes the PS3 download version free also.

• Like 1

I had the same thing happen to Minecraft. I had the disc new and used it first on my account, and then a while later I had both the PS3 and vita version for free on the store. I didn't have to activate anything, so I'm guessing it was to whoever used the disc first. On the other hand, Sly Cooper had me activate it before it gave me just the vita version free. I think it's some kind of process that happens when the vita version comes out later or something

Hey so i found that i can get the game ratchet and clank qforce (full frontal assault) on PS-store for free in the January sales part 1.

This seems to not work for everyone and could as well be a server problem that randomly set the tag to free or something a-like.

Here is a link of my purchase history:

qFWFENv.png

As you see the date is today, Christmas(24) in Sweden. And since i own the blue-ray disc that i started to played around October that does not match up, right?

Information:

I also own the game on a blue ray disc

I have NOT entered the vita code on any account!

i have NOT entered any code having to do with this game!

24/12/14 i wen't to the January sale on play station store and i saw it was free.

My location is Sweden.

I received a digital copy of Ratchet & Clank Qforce for PS3 and PSVITA.

This is not a trail copy of the game, this is a full game as well as the game unlock got purchased.

Deal with it!

qY37vgk.png

Were you able to claim this?

IF YOU LIVE IN EUROPE TRY THIS ON YOU'RE PC!

IT IS NOT RECEIVE-ABLE ON AN SMARTPHONE!

Edit:

Can confirm that this is not free in USA.

love the avatar

• Like 1

Allegedly owning the PS3 Blu-ray Disc copy is meant to give you the Vita download version for free too as a cross-buy feature. I would have thought you would have needed to activate something first, but maybe that's not the case. I guess the PSN store then makes the PS3 download version free also.

So that means i can just go to all my friends and just put it in and they all get the vita and ps3 version for free? that can't be! xD

for me ratched and clank trilogy was free on eu store for ps3 and vita

damnnnn! gz :D

I bought this game for my girlfriend ages ago, and when I activated it on her account both the PS3 & Vita versions were "free" on PSN. I would later sell the disc to someone and make 5 bucks, it's okay though, that person was a douchebag.

Also, just checked on the Australian store, which I believe is the EU one, and it's not free. Bit of an effort getting in though, this maintenance today has been on and off all day.

Edited by Douchepants Dylan