Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darkjjda

does the free 14 days trial give you trophies?

12 posts in this topic

I want to play this game and now that I see it is "free" i don't know if it gives trophies

Even if it's free it will have trophies. 

Can't guarantee it would.  It only allows you to reach Lv. 20 and what you can do is very limited so you'll not unlock much trophies even if it includes them.

Trials/Demos tend to unlock trophies but they won't appear on your profile until you buy the full game.

I would presume that is the same here...

Odd, i got an email a while back there saying the game is now free to play because of an anniversary or something like that. Can someone confirm this? 

Odd, i got an email a while back there saying the game is now free to play because of an anniversary or something like that. Can someone confirm this?

I guess they mean those 14 days that are free. I don't think they'll remove the subscription.

I guess they mean those 14 days that are free. I don't think they'll remove the subscription.

Yeah i was thinking that 

They mean the 14 day trial.  The subscription is still there.

anyone can confirm if the trophies unlock, are attainable or if they show up?

and also if my 14 days trials expires and download another 14 days trial on another account can ii keep playing on my account?

if it's like the 7 days trials battlefield 4 had a while ago, the trophies will pop, but when you will synchronise your psn account it will not shown

I can confirm that it doesn't give trophies. I played the trial until level 6, and I killed a few enemies. One of the trophies is 'kill your first enemy' and I didn't get that. So I'm guessing it acts like a demo, and you won't get any trophies until you buy the game.