Servers down/Broken?

KillerUni12

The servers aren't down for everyone, there have been people online today. However, although existent they are absolutely useless... it does freeze a LOT and when you're in someone's pod or they're in yours and you try to play a level you usually get separated...

Edited by SQUIDWARD32

• 2 weeks later...

The same problem happens to me yesterday and today, i never played before. I tried contact with the team guys of LBP on the page of facebook and twitter but didn't get any answer about it.
Them just are fixing issues about LBP3 and now LBPKarting seems to be forgotten... I

I'm really upset, without the online the game i'ts nothing and i can't get most of the trophies :(

If anyone has news, please post it.

Ive played this game on and off for a while  now and I seem to get this problem at random. Sometimes I can connect with no issues, other days I cant get on at all no matter how many resets I do. The servers are just disgustingly bad to work with but I don't see them getting fixed

do you remember when you connected the last time?

• 2 weeks later...

yes, digital version of psn plus! :/ if you see this post again, it still working the servers? if they do i think maybe the problem is with the digital versions

thank you very much!

I have seen forum posts on another site complaining about the servers. Although the server is really bad for all game owners, It seems to be people that have the digital copy who have a constant problem getting online. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

issue seems to be still on-going ><

edit: nvm, guess they removed the online pass from digital store copies.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY