Link's Trophy Collection

linkisawesome

Nice, keep it going! 

No fear for difficulty, I like that :3 

Nice plats bro! Call of duty black ops 2,infamous 2,COD WAW and GTA V are great plats

Nice Platinum list. I can really never sit myself completely down when it comes to Platinum-ing games. I often just get bored of it or I may find things too difficult.

(The Spec-Ops in MW3 pissed me off a lot.. then again MW3 was the first game I got for my PS3 lol)

Nice list, though I find black ops to be a much easier plat than WaW, MW2, and MW3.

I played WaW before I made an account on an old ps3 and found WaW to be the hardest on vet mode and couldn't finish it!

Much thanks to all of you awesome lads :)

Edited by linkisawesome

Awesome plat list so far! ^^

Btw, if you wanna know some hard plats, try Batman Arkham City and Origins since I see that you like Batman Arkham Asylum. ^^ And if your into these kinda games, try Star Trek, Spider-Man Shattered Dimisions, and Medal of Honor/Medal of Honor Frontline, if you wanna see these 6 games trophy lists you can see em in my trophy list, so you can see if your interested in my suggestion. ^^

Edited by KyuubiWarGreymon

Awesome plat list so far! ^^

Btw, if you wanna know some hard plats, try Batman Arkham City and Origins since I see that you like Batman Arkham Asylum. ^^ And if your into these kinda games, try Star Trek, Spider-Man Shattered Dimisions, and Medal of Honor/Medal of Honor Frontline, if you wanna see these 6 games trophy lists you can see em in my trophy list, so you can see if your interested in my suggestion. ^^

Thx. I bought arkham city for christmas, still haven't tried it yet. I'll definitely try both medal of honor games seeing that they're FPS and have a hard plat.I'm not to keen on Spiderman and Star Trek but they are pretty rare.Thx for the suggestions :)

Edited by linkisawesome

Thx. I bought arkham city for christmas, still haven't tried it yet. I'll definitely try both medal of honor games seeing that they're FPS and have a hard plat.I'm not to keen on Spiderman and Star Trek but they are pretty rare.Thx for the suggestions :)

Your welcome. ^^ And cool, I won't spoil any of Arkham City's awesomeness for ya since ya haven't started it yet. xD c: Alright, yw again, oh and one thing about Star Trek if you decided to try it, it has a few glitched trophies in it so i dunno how keen you are on glitched trophies so just kinda a heads up. ^^

Edited by KyuubiWarGreymon

Your welcome. ^^ And cool, I won't spoil any of Arkham City's awesomeness for ya since ya haven't started it yet. xD c: Alright, yw again, oh and one thing about Star Trek if you decided to try it, it has a few glitched trophies in it so i dunno how keen you are on glitched trophies so just kinda a heads up. ^^

I hate glitchy trophies. Thx for warning me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some nice plats and a toon of FPS plats :)

Wouldn't mind seeing what your backlog is if you get the time to post it

Games I own but haven't played: 

- Batman Arkham City;

- Medal of Honor: Frontline.

Games I'm almost platinuming:

-Uncharted;

-GTA IV.

Games I need to complete:

Skyrim;

Fallout: NV;

Battlefield 3.         

There ya go  :)

Edited by linkisawesome
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Nice collection with quite some hard and timeconsuming plats. I'm trying to plat WipEout HD and phantom elite is a nightmare.

You have an awesome collection aswell, thx :). Oh, and best of luck with Wipeout HD.

Still got a awesome list, nice work on the recent plats. Good job, and keep up the good work. ^^

Thx alot for the support mate :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice list link :). You got some plats to be proud of! Any advice for other hard plats I can give you are Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter. Not sure if you're into fighting games but otherwise you could play some racing games which are often challenging aswel. But since you already got one of the hardest platinum for a racing game I don't think that should be a problem for you :P. Looking forward to see this list grow.

Nice list link :). You got some plats to be proud of! Any advice for other hard plats I can give you are Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter. Not sure if you're into fighting games but otherwise you could play some racing games which are often challenging aswel. But since you already got one of the hardest platinum for a racing game I don't think that should be a problem for you :P. Looking forward to see this list grow.

Thx Floriiss :). I've been very busy lately because of my exams and some other stuff but once all of that is done I'll start Mortal Kombat since people tell me it's just time consuming. Btw have you obtained all DLC trophies for BO2? If you haven't, we could do those in the near future.

• Like 1