Link's Trophy Collection

linkisawesome

Thx Floriiss :). I've been very busy lately because of my exams and some other stuff but once all of that is done I'll start Mortal Kombat since people tell me it's just time consuming. Btw have you obtained all DLC trophies for BO2? If you haven't, we could do those in the near future.

I can relate to the busy part, since I got exams aswel. Sure Mortal Kombat is time-consuming but there are some trophies that still require skill. I still need to buy BO 2 DLC, so I'd be more than happy to go for the trophies with you.

Goodluck with your exams. Lets kill em!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love looking at these collections since  I have 0 platinum's. Awesome list! 

What's keeping you from achieving one, get on the hunting!  :)  Also thank you very much and sorry for me taking so long to respond.

Edited by linkisawesome

What's keeping you from achieving one, get on the hunting!  :)  Also thank you very much and sorry for me taking so long to respond.

Honestly I wasn't expecting an answer so thanks mate :D Working on 2 right now, Dragon Age Inquisition and Game of Thrones (telltale) so who knows by the end of summer I might have 2 :D or 3 if I do Bloodborne as well :D 

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Keep it up bro. If you like survival horror, I would recommend platinuming all the Dead Space and Resident Evil games or if you prefer action adventure all of the Tomb Raider and God of War games. Fun times!

On 16/05/2019 at 11:29 PM, MrTrofyHuntr said:

Keep it up bro. If you like survival horror, I would recommend platinuming all the Dead Space and Resident Evil games or if you prefer action adventure all of the Tomb Raider and God of War games. Fun times!

Thanks mate. I played Dead Space II back in the day but never finished the Hardcore mode. I also intend to finish RE Remake and I have RE 2 and 7 on my buylist aswell. I may take a look at the Tomb Raider games if good prices come about. Thanks for the suggestions! Good Hunting!

• 3 months later...