Guide of the Year Award - Results

Platisfaction

Damn my Guide didn't win :P

Anyway Congrats to the winners and especially X_RaceKing_X for winning Guide of the year :D

P.s awaits X_RaceKing_X doing a guide for Wheelman and The Hot Wheels game :)  

Hey thanks man! 

Lol im not a guide writing machine ya know :P that GT5 guide took me a solid month. i started making it near my end to getting the plat. Lots of time spent on my laptop and ps3 typing stuff up and replaying events.

As for writing the Hot Wheels guide, thats easy enough without one, just look up some videos and the other guides. As for the Wheelman one, that is easy to, more frustrating, but to boring for me to make a guide for it. search the internet for Jump videos and the cat map and practice those side missions! :)

Another big thanks to you guys for voting for my guide! Especially the guide team and other admins!  :D  :wub:

• Like 1

Prizes have gone out, here's what we ended up giving

1st Place

X_RaceKing_X - The Crew (PS4) and a $20 PSN card (We'll be expecting a guide for this game :P)

wow thanks!!!! and hey i just might make the guide then  :hmm:  it's the least i could do :)   I love you guys!!! :wub:

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 1

Congratulations to everyone!  :yay:  The guides are a huge help and a welcome new feature of this website.  I've always used playstationtrophies.org's trophy guides, but after seeing the high quality of some the guides I've seen on here I think that's gonna change.  Thank you to all of you who put in the time and effort to make all of these guides that help the entire community here. :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...