Question regarding dlc on complete edition

Aragorn_Elite

Ok so I bought the complete edition for 15 euros which as far as I know does not come with any codes.

I insert the game, it installs the game and then what? Where is my dlc?

I think i red somewhere that it is inaccessible and that it is integrated on the story, is this true?

Cause the installation was pretty quick and I don't know how quick is my ps3 installing what 10Gb worth of content?

If someone who owns this version could clarify this for me I would be very happy, since I can still return it until Sunday.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey guys! 

I bought the complete edition on the PS3 (digital download not the disk version) and just got through with the main story. Now I went looking for the DLCs, but couldn't find them. I checked if I've missed downloading anything, but no I've got everything downloaded - all desks of course are also downloaded. Does anyone know how I could access the DLC cases?

Edited by Porchema

23 minutes ago, Porchema said:

Hey guys! 

I bought the complete edition on the PS3 (digital download not the disk version) and just got through with the main story. Now I went looking for the DLCs, but couldn't find them. I checked if I've missed downloading anything, but no I've got everything downloaded - all desks of course are also downloaded. Does anyone know how I could access the DLC cases?

Like others said, you have to progress the story as the cases are embedded in between story missions and are locked until u get to them. If you did finish the story then are u sure you bought the complete edition because that would be weird if you did but didn't experience the dlc cases.

6 minutes ago, poopooblast said:

Like others said, you have to progress the story as the cases are embedded in between story missions and are locked until u get to them. If you did finish the story then are u sure you bought the complete edition because that would be weird if you did but didn't experience the dlc cases.

I'm 100% that I have the Complete Edition. I just got the trophy for completing all main cases with a 5 star rating. That's enough of an indicator that I've completed the story. 

I get the indicator that say I can access the DLC cases each in its respective desk, but when I got there all I see is the main cases that I've completed. No idea what to do..

4 hours ago, Porchema said:

I'm 100% that I have the Complete Edition. I just got the trophy for completing all main cases with a 5 star rating. That's enough of an indicator that I've completed the story. 

I get the indicator that say I can access the DLC cases each in its respective desk, but when I got there all I see is the main cases that I've completed. No idea what to do..

That's definitely weird then. It would help if you can somehow screenshot it.

6 hours ago, Porchema said:

I have it too. Even if it says complete edition you still have to get the other cases in he store. And it's 11gb worth of dlc if I remember correctly.