Should I get this?

You can certainly play it without owning season 1. I believe if you haven't played, the game assumes certain choices that were made in the first season and incorporates them into your playthrough of season 2. I don't believe there is an option to cross save/import your vita file to ps4 though, but I could be mistaken. Enjoy.

Question to everyone: I want S2 alot. I've been so close about 30 times to buy it.. Ive been holding of in case they release it with an platinum, do you think they wilm or should I just play it anyways because Im habing an hard time here:D

Personally I don't think they'll patch in a platinum so long after release, but people bitching might sway them.  Stranger things have happened when mass amounts of people complained.  Realistically though, probably not.

It's a great game though, and should be played even if it doesn't have a platinum.

Edited by Lady Lilith
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ill be getting it on ps4 for 6.25. Can i play it without owning the ps4 version of season 1? can i import vita data from season 1?

You can play it, yes, but no, your choices on the Vita version of S1 will not carry over. The S2 game will scan the local console only for a S1 save, if it can't find one it will randomise the choices from S1. 

Overall, it shouldn't take away from your experience. The differences are that characters from the S1 400 days DLC may not show up, and a few minor dialogue options may be different depending on what the game decides you chose for Lee at the end of S1. 

• 9 months later...