Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ABDU-HD

Not available anymore?

15 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

I was going to download jetpack joyride on vita but I couldn't find it in the store :/

anyone can tell me how to download it on vita? Or the game is not available anymore on vita?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm..I guess they took down the free version once they released the deluxe edition or whatever.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's available for $1.99 still. It comes with some coins or the coin duplicator or something. Unless you're planning on spending 80+ hours on this game grinding for coins, you're going to have to buy some coins anyway! I'd still say to go for it. It's a great time killer. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im reviving this old thread cause I want to get this on my alt. Is the game still available to be bought somehow on the EU store?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I managed to get it to download by going to my download list. If you had already got it when it was free you can download it again without getting a paid version.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.01.2015 at 4:00 AM, TacticalChaos15 said:

It's available for $1.99 still. It comes with some coins or the coin duplicator or something. Unless you're planning on spending 80+ hours on this game grinding for coins, you're going to have to buy some coins anyway! I'd still say to go for it. It's a great time killer. 

This is other version of Jetpac Joyride without trophies. for psp. Free versions of Jetpack Joyride with trophies for Vita and PS3 were removed from store after Jetpack Joyride deluxe was released. But deluxe version require online connection to get all trophies

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/02/2018 at 8:12 AM, Lepa105 said:

Im reviving this old thread cause I want to get this on my alt. Is the game still available to be bought somehow on the EU store?

if you own it on your main, you can download it there and play it on an alt acc.

Edited by Leenewbe
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

if you own it on your main, you can download it there and play it on an alt acc.

Seems like you didn't check that this thread is for the vita version😜

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lepa105 said:

Seems like you didn't check that this thread is for the vita version1f61c.png

i didn't read the first few posts that stated it was for vita but u can do it another way if u want to give it a try.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2018 at 1:14 PM, SniperEliteDido said:

hey, i cant find the Vita version aswell... 

 

also can someone explain if this is the OG game or not? https://psprices.com/region-gb/game/18706/jetpack-joyride--150k-coins

Looks about right. Its $3.99 in the states and has a coin pack available. The Counterfeit Machine, i believe is separate. Had to install from the main menu as the store wouldn't register it again. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

December 2019, I downloaded this game on PS3 back in 2013 when it was free. I tried to download it again but it seems that it has been removed from my Download List.

Looks like that version got completely delisted from the PS Store.

Edited by Amonares
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I have this in my download list, I just bought the 1 million coins pack from the in game store and was charged 13.99$, my issue is that the game did not give me any coins and the transaction was complete, any one faced issues activating purchased coins? I tried contacting ps support but they keep blocking me from the chat despite me not saying or doing anything. I also emailed them but did not received a reply yet. Twitter Ask Playstation, no reply too.

 

Update: I contacted PS us chat support and they asked if they would like them to try to fix it first or just a refund. I opted for the refund.

Edited by stealthlevel100
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

51 minutes ago, stealthlevel100 said:

I have this in my download list, I just bought the 1 million coins pack from the in game store and was charged 13.99$, my issue is that the game did not give me any coins and the transaction was complete, any one faced issues activating purchased coins? I tried contacting ps support but they keep blocking me from the chat despite me not saying or doing anything. I also emailed them but did not received a reply yet. Twitter Ask Playstation, no reply too.

 

You definitely didn't buy the coins for this version, rather for the follow-up Deluxe. You can't enter the store in-game, either.

 

helloImD.png

Edited by helloImD
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 4/28/2021 at 8:15 PM, helloImD said:

 

You definitely didn't buy the coins for this version, rather for the follow-up Deluxe. You can't enter the store in-game, either.

 

helloImD.png

Thanks, yes i guess it was for the deluxe version. But I am pretty sure I entered the store in-game and bought it from there  (the free version from my download list)

I uploaded this screenshot:

 https://imgur.com/gallery/uowTDWX

They replied on twitter I'm just waiting for an email reply.

 

Update: I contacted PS us chat support and they asked if they would like them to try to fix it first or just a refund. I opted for the refund.

Edited by stealthlevel100
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.