Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ABDU-HD

Not available anymore?

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

I was going to download jetpack joyride on vita but I couldn't find it in the store :/

anyone can tell me how to download it on vita? Or the game is not available anymore on vita?

Hmmm..I guess they took down the free version once they released the deluxe edition or whatever.

It's available for $1.99 still. It comes with some coins or the coin duplicator or something. Unless you're planning on spending 80+ hours on this game grinding for coins, you're going to have to buy some coins anyway! I'd still say to go for it. It's a great time killer. 

Im reviving this old thread cause I want to get this on my alt. Is the game still available to be bought somehow on the EU store?

I managed to get it to download by going to my download list. If you had already got it when it was free you can download it again without getting a paid version.

On 10.01.2015 at 4:00 AM, TacticalChaos15 said:

It's available for $1.99 still. It comes with some coins or the coin duplicator or something. Unless you're planning on spending 80+ hours on this game grinding for coins, you're going to have to buy some coins anyway! I'd still say to go for it. It's a great time killer. 

This is other version of Jetpac Joyride without trophies. for psp. Free versions of Jetpack Joyride with trophies for Vita and PS3 were removed from store after Jetpack Joyride deluxe was released. But deluxe version require online connection to get all trophies

On 22/02/2018 at 8:12 AM, Lepa105 said:

Im reviving this old thread cause I want to get this on my alt. Is the game still available to be bought somehow on the EU store?

if you own it on your main, you can download it there and play it on an alt acc.

Edited by Leenewbe

21 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

if you own it on your main, you can download it there and play it on an alt acc.

Seems like you didn't check that this thread is for the vita version😜

1 hour ago, Lepa105 said:

Seems like you didn't check that this thread is for the vita version1f61c.png

i didn't read the first few posts that stated it was for vita but u can do it another way if u want to give it a try.

On 7/22/2018 at 1:14 PM, SniperEliteDido said:

hey, i cant find the Vita version aswell... 

also can someone explain if this is the OG game or not? https://psprices.com/region-gb/game/18706/jetpack-joyride--150k-coins

Looks about right. Its $3.99 in the states and has a coin pack available. The Counterfeit Machine, i believe is separate. Had to install from the main menu as the store wouldn't register it again. 

December 2019, I downloaded this game on PS3 back in 2013 when it was free. I tried to download it again but it seems that it has been removed from my Download List??