Not available anymore?

ABDU-HD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10.01.2015 at 4:00 AM, TacticalChaos15 said:

It's available for $1.99 still. It comes with some coins or the coin duplicator or something. Unless you're planning on spending 80+ hours on this game grinding for coins, you're going to have to buy some coins anyway! I'd still say to go for it. It's a great time killer. 

This is other version of Jetpac Joyride without trophies. for psp. Free versions of Jetpack Joyride with trophies for Vita and PS3 were removed from store after Jetpack Joyride deluxe was released. But deluxe version require online connection to get all trophies

On 22/02/2018 at 8:12 AM, Lepa105 said:

Im reviving this old thread cause I want to get this on my alt. Is the game still available to be bought somehow on the EU store?

if you own it on your main, you can download it there and play it on an alt acc.

Edited by Leenewbe

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/22/2018 at 1:14 PM, SniperEliteDido said:

hey, i cant find the Vita version aswell... 

also can someone explain if this is the OG game or not? https://psprices.com/region-gb/game/18706/jetpack-joyride--150k-coins

Looks about right. Its $3.99 in the states and has a coin pack available. The Counterfeit Machine, i believe is separate. Had to install from the main menu as the store wouldn't register it again. 

• 10 months later...

December 2019, I downloaded this game on PS3 back in 2013 when it was free. I tried to download it again but it seems that it has been removed from my Download List.

Looks like that version got completely delisted from the PS Store.

Edited by Amonares

• 1 year later...

I have this in my download list, I just bought the 1 million coins pack from the in game store and was charged 13.99$, my issue is that the game did not give me any coins and the transaction was complete, any one faced issues activating purchased coins? I tried contacting ps support but they keep blocking me from the chat despite me not saying or doing anything. I also emailed them but did not received a reply yet. Twitter Ask Playstation, no reply too.

Update: I contacted PS us chat support and they asked if they would like them to try to fix it first or just a refund. I opted for the refund.

Edited by stealthlevel100

51 minutes ago, stealthlevel100 said:

I have this in my download list, I just bought the 1 million coins pack from the in game store and was charged 13.99$, my issue is that the game did not give me any coins and the transaction was complete, any one faced issues activating purchased coins? I tried contacting ps support but they keep blocking me from the chat despite me not saying or doing anything. I also emailed them but did not received a reply yet. Twitter Ask Playstation, no reply too.

You definitely didn't buy the coins for this version, rather for the follow-up Deluxe. You can't enter the store in-game, either.

helloImD.png

Edited by helloImD
  • Like 1

On 4/28/2021 at 8:15 PM, helloImD said:

You definitely didn't buy the coins for this version, rather for the follow-up Deluxe. You can't enter the store in-game, either.

helloImD.png

Thanks, yes i guess it was for the deluxe version. But I am pretty sure I entered the store in-game and bought it from there  (the free version from my download list)

I uploaded this screenshot:

https://imgur.com/gallery/uowTDWX

They replied on twitter I'm just waiting for an email reply.

Update: I contacted PS us chat support and they asked if they would like them to try to fix it first or just a refund. I opted for the refund.

Edited by stealthlevel100

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 27/01/2022 at 11:09 AM, harleybee said:

I found this thing in the Vita store called "10-IN-ONE" which inclues Jetpack Joyride. Does anyone know if it's including the deluxe version or the original one?

Did you end up buying it or finding an answer anywhere? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...