Medal of Honor: Frontline or Call of Duty Classic?

linkisawesome

Haven't tried Call of Duty classic but I'm one trophy away from the platinum on MOH: Frontline. I find MOH: Frontline to be a great game but a difficult platinum. (beat the game on hard is a pain!) I can't compare it to Call of Duty classic but I know MOH: Frontline is a decent game.

Both Games are good challenges.. Its surprising to see how much harder the older FPS's are.. 

Personally Medal of Honor Frontline was the better game..  Loads of levels with tonnes of interesting environments.

Call Of Duty Classic was still a fun game but not as memorable and i have honestly already forgotten most of the campaign and story. 

• 1 month later...

Call of Duty Classic was very hard! Took me ages to get through the game on Veteran. I haven't started Frontline yet, so I can't speak for it.

Edit: First Impressions: The aiming is a little worse than CoDC in my opinion, possibly adding the the trickiness of the game. The character models look better in MOHF, but the only main character I've come across is 'Captain', whereas in CODC, there are many characters from the off who aren't just bullet fodder. Also the shooting feels a little off... 

The game is playing very well though, I feel more immersed so far than I initially did with CODC, the sounds are realistic and everything looks like it should for a 2002 game. Just a shame about the whole aiming and shooting thing, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Edited by Half-H3ro

• 1 year later...