AVP XP Trophies

dannyboy_devil

54 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

As much I was never lucky in my life - the real one, I consider to be very lucky when it comes to boosting this game. Proxy method worked for me after 30 minutes, and I got all online trophies in a few days without any significant problems. However, I know for a fact that others from my then-boosting group consider this game to be one of the worst boosts they had ever done. Two of them even gave up and they will never play it again. 

This^

I got very lucky and ended up playing with a dedicated group that spent a full week getting all the non-XP trophies done but it was still a horrible experience, due to all the glitches and horrendously bad servers making everyone's life miserable. If you haven't already started this game and want to preserve your sanity, then don't bother installing it - just avoid it and move on.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Tried for 3 hours last night and a couple hours today. Just gotta keep trying I guess. Keeps giving me an error when I try to log in.

Tried these two sites:

http://www.freeproxylists.net/?c=&pt=&pr=&a[]=2&u=50

https://free-proxy-list.net/

if anyone has any proxy recommendations that would be cool.

Edit: I just got the second trophy right now. 2020-06-19 11:20PM so it still works.

The proxy I used was from the first website and it is 59.188.69.142 Port 80

First trophy popped after about 28 self inflicted deaths. Second trophy popped after about the 86th.

Cheers!

Edited by RapidFireXVI
Update
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/06/2020 at 7:59 PM, RapidFireXVI said:

Tried for 3 hours last night and a couple hours today. Just gotta keep trying I guess. Keeps giving me an error when I try to log in.

Tried these two sites:

http://www.freeproxylists.net/?c=&pt=&pr=&a[]=2&u=50

https://free-proxy-list.net/

if anyone has any proxy recommendations that would be cool.

Edit: I just got the second trophy right now. 2020-06-19 11:20PM so it still works.

The proxy I used was from the first website and it is 59.188.69.142 Port 80

First trophy popped after about 28 self inflicted deaths. Second trophy popped after about the 86th.

Cheers!

The proxy you used still works, got it first attempt. Took 3 mins for first trophy and a further 7 mins for second. Cheers ?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I just got both trophies with the proxy method. I tried about 50 addresses, that's the only working one I found: 221.180.170.104 Port: 8080

I wasted about 2h because the guide said you need to see "waiting for players..." once you enter mp and start searching, which isn't true at all, I was connected to psn for only 4 seconds, I got disconnected as soon as I started searching ranked(I didn't even see the search screen, it was that quick lol). So if that happens to you it's completely fine and it will work. Just wanted to put this here so no one will waste time searching for new addresses like me xD

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 9:27 PM, DividedByMankind said:

If people are having trouble with proxy glitch. There is a 2nd glitch if you own a copy of resistance fall of man.

That video you posted is still helpful because it shows people the point they must reach in the mission when they want to keep committing suicide with the grenade launcher for XP. The guide is pretty vague in which elevator you must exit because there is more than 1 elevator section in the colony mission.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Sergen said:

That video you posted is still helpful because it shows people the point they must reach in the mission when they want to keep committing suicide with the grenade launcher for XP. The guide is pretty vague in which elevator you must exit because there is more than 1 elevator section in the colony mission.

Your'e actually right since it is multiple elevators. Even i was a little bit unsure which elevator it was, i had to look it up?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Glitch XP AVP PS3

(No importa si tienen su conexión por WiFi o por Cable / Yo lo hice con WiFi

Eliminar el parche del juego desde el menú XMB en “Herramienta de datos de juego” / Game Data Utility”

Ir a “Ajustes / Settings” ---> “Ajustes de red / Network Settings” ---> “Ajustes de conexión a Internet / Internet Connection Settings” ---> aquí dar a “Personalizado / Custom” ---> elegir “WiFi o por Cable” ---> seguir el menú y dar OK con todas las opciones que te dan por default ---> en el menú “Servidor Proxy / Proxy Server” seleccionar “Usar”

Elegir una dirección y puerto de Proxy que diga “anonymous” de esta página: https://free-proxy-list.net/ (debemos dar clic en el recuadro que indica “Free Proxy” lo que desplegará una lista) e ingresarla en los campos correspondientes (yo usé esta:  de Alemania y mi país es México IP: 167.86.110.82 Puerto: 80)

Una vez elegidos los datos del Proxy hay que probar la conexión a Internet. Si la prueba resulta positiva y conecta salimos al menú XMB. (encontrar un Proxy que permita conectar a internet puede demorar unos 10 - 15 min depende de la suerte)

Entramos al juego estando “Offline” y sin iniciar sesión en PSN ---> si los pasos anteriores fueron correctos el juego no pedirá actualizar con el parche ni nos conectará a la PSN. *Si el juego pide actualización o te conecta a PSN al iniciarlo quiere decir que ese Proxy no sirve y hay que buscar otro con la leyenda “anonymous” en esta página https://free-proxy-list.net/

Iremos al menú principal y daremos X en “Multijugador / Multiplayer” ---> el juego iniciará la conexión con PSN ---> en cuanto conecte a PSN (y no nos desconecte o nos pida actualización del juego 1 segundo después de haber cambiado a “Online”) vamos rápido a “Partida Igualada / Ranked Match” --> “Partida rápida / Quick Match” ---> “Comenzar Partida Igualada / Start Ranked Match” ---> esperamos a que nos salga la leyenda de "1 jugador en el juego, esperando x jugador más" → salimos rápidamente al menú principal -> seleccionamos “campaña / campaign” --> “marines” -> “nuevo juego” / “new game” -> “fácil / “easy” *Si nos llega a sacar de la PSN y pedir la actualización del juego después de que pudimos entrar al multiplayer y vimos la leyenda de "1 jugador en el juego, esperando x jugador más" el glitch funciona aún, no se espanten, lo importante es ver esa leyenda y que nos deje entrar al multijugador. 

Jugar la campaña y en el episodio 1. Debemos llegar hasta la sección del elevador y hacer el método de suicidio infinito (IMPORTANTE LLEGAR CON LAS 3 O 4 GRANADAS DEL RIFLE) y en unos 20 / 30 min saldrán los trofeos. Este video es la referencia a partir del min 1:53: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlfhpX46yrk&t=62s

Si les sirvió el paso a paso déjenmelo saber.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 12/28/2014 at 8:21 AM, Aela said:

I can't find the exact website I used for proxy servers, but try using this one: http://letushide.com/anonymity/hap/list_of_free_High_Anonymity_Proxy_Servers

I used this site and got super lucky by finding one that worked after only 5 tries of searching! Thank for the link!

Got it to work with this proxy server:

Port: 55443

Once I got in the game, I was able to sign in on MP for a few minutes (on Wifi too!), then backed out to the main menu and started the first Marine mission on NORMAL difficulty (levels up way faster)!

Got to the part where the aliens start spawning indefinitely in C block and you're supposed to run to the elevator. Saved myself a few grenades and managed to enter the elevator with around half health.

Then naded myself until the trophies popped!

For reference it took me 17 minutes to reach the elevator, then 2 minutes of suicides I got the first XP trophy, and 6 minutes after that the last one! Under 30 minutes total and 8 minutes once I reached the exploit location! 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Kevindude_99 said:

I’ve tried this a lot of times now , I get fully connected to the internet with a proxy and then when I put on the game it disconnects instantly.. is that normal ? Is there anything else I need to try or will I eventually find one that stays connected for a few mins? 

Start up the game while in offline mode.

Only sign in when you start up the MP. It might kick you off a few times while trying, but eventually, you'll get in, once you do is when you back out and do the glitch.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2021 at 4:06 PM, Jerry_Appleby said:

I used this site and got super lucky by finding one that worked after only 5 tries of searching! Thank for the link!

Got it to work with this proxy server:

Port: 55443

Once I got in the game, I was able to sign in on MP for a few minutes (on Wifi too!), then backed out to the main menu and started the first Marine mission on NORMAL difficulty (levels up way faster)!

Got to the part where the aliens start spawning indefinitely in C block and you're supposed to run to the elevator. Saved myself a few grenades and managed to enter the elevator with around half health.

Then naded myself until the trophies popped!

For reference it took me 17 minutes to reach the elevator, then 2 minutes of suicides I got the first XP trophy, and 6 minutes after that the last one! Under 30 minutes total and 8 minutes once I reached the exploit location! 

I can confirm that that one works he said at least for me who lives in the uk. I tried all the lists that was on playstation trophies and got one of them to work in the end but I ended up going into new game and making it go from the nightclub part of the marine playthrough and so on. Also just putting it out there this can be seen as cheating but I would say fuck it and go for it as the online is broken by the devs and won't be fixed so do what you have to do to get this glitch to work. I will say that I found that this proxy glitch is one of the best ways unless your fine with leaving your ps3 on all day and night risking it like it is doing 7 day survivor in dead rising 1 or something.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

There's another reason why players should do the XP glitch: the game is buggy with storing and tracking XP.  And apparently this is the result of the 1.02 patch.  You have to return to the main menu after every multiplayer match for your XP to save.

Edited by nino_mustdie
Changed instructions to last post on the thread
  • Like 2