Your thoughts on this game?

We were watching a movie last night, and before the movie started, they had an advertisement about this game. I have never really looked into it or heard too much about it.

...but....from what I saw on the advertisement, this game looks FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!!!! Awesome enough that I think I may track this game down and add it to the ol' collection.

Has anyone played this game, and if so, how was/is it??

We were watching a movie last night, and before the movie started, they had an advertisement about this game. I have never really looked into it or heard too much about it.

...but....from what I saw on the advertisement, this game looks FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!!!! Awesome enough that I think I may track this game down and add it to the ol' collection.

Has anyone played this game, and if so, how was/is it??

I'm wondering the same! It looks awesome, but the reviews were mediocre/average. I'm a LOTR fan so would it be a good choice to pick up as well?

I haven't personally played but two friends of mine who are die hard LOTR fans picked it up on the day it was released and had fun a few days with it. They did however say it was a bit short and kinda repetitive after a while. Also it wasn't very much Lord of the rings besides the enemies.

From what I've understood you'll probably have fun for a couple of days but after that it'll just end up on the shelf because according to them, it has zero replay value.

But people have different taste though, and thank god for that ;)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Not a bad game but not the best. Replay value is very low and only briefly touches on the Main LotR story but worth a play if can pick it up for free/cheap.

Only 2 trophies that are annoying are Well-arrayed as getting the armor sets can be abit random and Strength of our fellowship as can be a bit glitchy.

• 2 weeks later...