One of The Most Difficult Games Ever?

playdemos1

Just pass here to say & ask, is this one of the most difficult games ever? 4% completion show some respect xD

I just completed 2 levels and i feel like someone that get the intelligence and patience tested to the limit.

How is even possible to get S rank on a level? i got 9 seconds on the first one/tutorial basically and still get A -.-

What's your opinion?

As far as the trophy list, yeah those all S rank and collectables trophies are pretty difficult (especially given the fact that you can't get one without the other). Overall however, I've played more difficult platformers before but that's not to knock at Stealth inc's difficulty because it can get pretty tough in some areas.

I just completed the main game this past Friday and am now finishing up the DLC. I thought the ending was pretty worth it...its one of those "you're either going to really hate it or really love it" endings.

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 1

nope.. not too hard in my opinion... I think one of the reason it is in low completion rate is it was free on IGC, so PSN with PS+ tried it, didn't like the gameplay, left it unfinished, thus too many players played the game, too low completion rate, I think it shared the same fate with Knytt Underground, Germinator, Sine Mora(scratch that, one of hardest IMO), Vessel and perhaps Velocity 2X(scratch that, one of hardest IMO)

the grading not only based on time, it also depends on how many times you died and how many times enemy spotted you... so I think the main strategy for this game is practice and have a bit of luck...

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 3

Yeah i played today Sine Mora too! Played the firsts levels like in Stealth Inc, but give up... i get rank A and will be enought for me, i have so much games to play, can't stop in games that even don't have plat and at the same time i don't found muchhhhh fun, not my type let's say so.

• Like 1