Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mac_55

Which stats should I track?

15 posts in this topic

I used to focus solely on trophy count, then I focused on increasing my platinum count. More recently I've been looking at completion percentage, although with the number of new games I get (I like to play a variety), it seems impossible to improve this stat.

So my question is... which stat(s) do you focus on... and why? And looking at my profile, do you see any areas that I could focus on for a quick boost?

Thanks!

Personally I like to work on my completion, though have (this year at least) set numerous end of year goals for all three, trophies, plats and completion.

From my checklist:

My goal for the year 2014 is to reach 70 75% 80% 85% (81.7) completion, 3,000 3,333 3,500 (3440) trophies, and have 11 15 (15/15) plats.

So I've hit quite a few goals this year, but have added more games than usual that I haven't finished (I only play about 10-15 new games a year, opposed to your 50 per year). My only thoughts in regards to your stats, work on the games you have, there are a lot of potentially easy/not too time consuming 100%s in your list. You just have to play the games for longer than a couple of days.

Edited by Jamm

Plats for me too, I work on completion but my upper limit will be somewhere around 75-80 because I don't really buy DLC.

My only thoughts in regards to your stats, work on the games you have, there are a lot of potentially easy/not too time consuming 100%s in your list. You just have to play the games for longer than a couple of days.

Thanks for the advice! Seems like a good plan. Any tips on what might be good to pick away at first?

Thanks again!

Thanks for the advice! Seems like a good plan. Any tips on what might be good to pick away at first?

Thanks again!

Far Cry 3, super easy and fun as well!

Platinum count. Completion rate automatically climbs with it.

Platinum count. Completion rate automatically climbs with it.

I'd say the opposite. :P Completion because the more you complete the more platinums and overall trophies you get. :)

I focus on almost everything...trophies, platinum, psn level, percentage, etc...recently trying to finish those unfinish game on my list...

Focusing on overall completion percentage is the choice to leave your wallet the most intact by my experience.

Focusing on overall completion percentage is the choice to leave your wallet the most intact by my experience.

Exactly, it's also a good reason to replay your old games, instead of buying new ones.

I'd say the opposite. :P Completion because the more you complete the more platinums and overall trophies you get. :)

Yes sir, I get what you mean 

platinum count, and around 65-70% completion, just because 100% completion is from spending money on dlc, which doesnt mean anything, and not all games are worth buying there dlc's