Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dragon-Of-MSoft

Here's how to get all DigiCards ASAP

9 posts in this topic

Here's an excel file that contains information about all the 200 cards and how to get all of them

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wQcvWsVBpWqIVPYvwZsStuOOJt9SuqkRL8JnHTRAJus/edit#gid=1232337636

Credit goes to Gearwing from playstationtrophies.org

I put tons of work into this guide and it took me even longer to get all of the cards.

NOTE: Some cards listed here can be obtained by other characters. DO NOT panic if this happens to you. Just stick to the guide and you'll have all of the cards.

There are 152 cards to collect in story mode and 48 cards in the shop. To buy all of the cards you will need to save 710,200 bits to buy them all. In order to save that much you'll have to play through story mode at least 100 times. Happy bit grinding!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1232337636

I was curious on playing this game for awhile, thanks for the post. How are the drop rates on the cards ? If I'm farming that first card on this list, it sais final boss agumon drop. If he doesnt drop it do I gotta do a whole new playthrough just hoping it will drop ?

Just curious on the % drop rates

If you were still wondering on this days later, the card drop rates are great on the first playthrough with each character. After that, they are low. Expect to reset levels a lot to get cards.

they weren't kidding about the worse case scenario.... 20+ times on the lava stage with tentomon. 

cant wait to see if RNG wants to have more fun with me :( and dreading it.

worried most about wormmon if i have to do that on the lava stage omg ><.

Hi, is it me or dorolumon and wormon are the worst unluky for get cards? I just need 5 more card from story. I try with dorolumon to get the card #86 in factory 1 (i am about arround 2 X 1 hours) and get nothing. With wormon i try to get the card #32 in beach (this level take 2 min30 secondes for reach the crate card and same thing than dorolumon 2 X 1 hour so mean arround 20 tries with him) Normaly i can have a card in 5 try or less. Need more try when this is the last card you can get from the specific digimon in specific level but very rarely more than 6-7 try.

Hi, is it me or dorolumon and wormon are the worst unluky for get cards? I just need 5 more card from story. I try with dorolumon to get the card #86 in factory 1 (i am about arround 2 X 1 hours) and get nothing. With wormon i try to get the card #32 in beach (this level take 2 min30 secondes for reach the crate card and same thing than dorolumon 2 X 1 hour so mean arround 20 tries with him) Normaly i can have a card in 5 try or less. Need more try when this is the last card you can get from the specific digimon in specific level but very rarely more than 6-7 try.

It's just luck-based. I had no issues with Dorulumon or Wormon, but Gabumon on the other hand...

damn! It was a pain in the ass. I spent around 2.5~3 hours on the forest level. :angry:

I reset 19 times in lava pit with tentomon for the last card with him -_-. Now i just need the last story card with dorolumon in lava pit, hope will done in less than 5 reset

Edit: got it on 4th reset.

Now story crads is finish. just need arround 70 runssss for buy all cards lol.

Edited by Carrier13

I just got Ebonwumon with Veemon at beach level. The guide said that this was only bought in the shop so I am confused right now xD

Edit: Nevermind, the guide got some digis mixed. My bad

Edited by ShadowManuX