A new record.

The games have not aged particularly well, but both Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory remain really fun. The original Splinter Cell is clunky and has strange difficulty spikes that were present in the original. I think the updated versions are fine, but it's more a fact of the age of the game and not the port.

I've barely played an hour of this game & already I've had enough. Buttons only work half the time, and the detection system is a joke. So well done Ubisoft.. You've made me quit a game after an hour of playing. Good job. If it wasn't for the fact I paid for the game, I'd of snapped it by now. 

I had no problems with buttons or something... Generally the game itself is ok and still really good. Sure it's an old game, I don't know what you expected. If we need to praise ubisoft for something it would be completely glitched trophies that made me to complete this 6 times for no alarm trophy without a success. It turned out that the only solution is hdd format (deleting save and game data didn't work).

Edited by alien713

Firstly, I agree.. This could of been a status update so if anyone wishes to delete the post, please do. Secondly, It's possibly not as bad as I've made out lol. I'm just having a rant. It's the clunky controls which are causing me an issue. Still, to contradict my original post, I shall persist. I don't like giving up so will try again once I've cooled off. I guess it's just difficult going up the gens (PS1 - PS2 - PS3), learning new game mechanics & controls over the years, then having to sort of undo what you know. Tomb Raider on the PS1 is a good example of this. Imagine playing TR 2013, then going back and playing the PS1 version. I guess the same applies here, so technically it's not so bad but comparing it to current controls etc, which I suppose is what I've subconsciously been doing, would make it seem worse than it is. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...