playstation fanboy

DarkMetroidSouls

are you a playstation fanboy ..............i sure as hell am. OK let me start over. my definition of playstation fanboy is obviously different than alot of people including the people that just replyed to this post. im a 100 percent diehard playstation fan. i just want to know how you feel about playstation. i love nintendo also. my god, the metroid series and classic castlevania games are some of my favorite games of all time. anyway, this topic is for 100 percent diehard playstation fans. THE PLAYSTATION NATION. i hope this topic is more clear now

Edited by jake_ames999

Nope! I love the Playstation brand but I have to question the motives of all brands when they're doing something wrong. I do understand people can't afford all console at the time they release, but you can still get them in the period the current gen lasts for. 

Also why tie yourself to one brand? If they do something you don't like, your gonna feel hurt even tho they're doing for themselves. I just don't see the common sense to it. I get many people started off with one choice to but if you read about the backstabbing console makers did in the 1970s to current now, you're going to hate yourself. 

As for your question to if I'm a Playstation fanboy? I praise Sony to the max as all three companies when they do go so no but I can't hate if someone does, I just ask for common sense. 

Edited by ZeroXOF

I'm totally a PS "fanboy". I love to play games on my playstation consoles, i love the design, playstation has the best exclusives imo, i love trophies over achievements, etc. If a game is multi platform, i'll go out of my way to play it on my ps3/ps4/vita even if it does cost me a little more. (altough that's mostly the trophy whore in me talking).

But aside from that i've owned many other consoles, because sadly not every game releases on a playstation platform. I'm a playstation fan, but i also want to play every game that interests me. That's why i don't limit myself to just playstation. 

Your first priority should be the games, then the choice of the platform you're going to play it on.

On a sidenote: When people start praising a company, wether it be microsoft, sony, apple, or McDonalds, i immediately assume they're an idiot. Companies only care about your wallet. They might seem to care about your feelings/interests. But in the end, all they want is your money. 

Edited by xZoneHunter

I'm definitely a PS3 fanboy because I've been getting into platting decent AAA games and also coming up with great ideas to build a pandemonium game that combines all elements of a lot of AAA PS3 games (maybe all the other Playstation consoles) together for a killer gaming experience. I also created my very own trophy list with it. :D 

Hmmmm I guess I almost am.

I played a variety of consoles growing up. Ditched my Xbox360 when I got into Trophy hunting though.

I have interest in games that are exclusive to other consoles. However I can't justify getting a console for 1 or 2 games only.

Well I've had a mixture of Nintendo and PlayStation in my life...But I suppose I am, I've never owned of the Nintendo 64 or whatever just the Wii and DS consoles, I'll most definitely be buying a PS4 in the coming year cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249 Compared to the Wii U I'll probably wait like well, till  I can pick one up at the pawn for 50 bucks since it's obviously not a must have.

I'm a PlayStation fanboy for sure, but only because I didn't have anything Nintendo or Xbox etc growing up. I still don't...

I plan to change that soon though, should own a Wii U by Spring/Summer 2015, and a 3DS by Christmas 2015.