'Return' trophy. Who's getting/got it legit?

ShadowGandalf

When I was earning trophies on Flower, i got the week long break trophy by putting my PS3's clock 1 week ahead.

With Journey's week long break trophy, i'm doing it legitimately, that is to say, actually waiting a week before playing again. I'll get it on Monday evening.

Who else is doing it this way? Or did/will everyone just use the shortcut? I'm just curious. I'm not judging people based on their answers.

When I was earning trophies on Flower, i got the week long break trophy by putting my PS3's clock 1 week ahead.

With Journey's week long break trophy, i'm doing it legitimately, that is to say, actually waiting a week before playing again. I'll get it on Monday evening.

Who else is doing it this way? Or did/will everyone just use the shortcut? I'm just curious. I'm not judging people based on their answers.

I never boost or cheat for my trophies period. I did adjust my clock for the trophy on flower as well, because I did not think it was illegitimate or cheating. If it was, the developers would not have made the trophy possible to get by changing one's clock. I have encountered trophies (like Crysis 2's Dedication trophy) where the developer's don't want people to simply fast-forward their clocks. Whenever I get around to Journey, I may fast-forward my clock, but either way it's no big deal as there is no "wrong" way to get it since I would not be hacking or boosting the trophy. :)

I earned the Flower one legit. I just played it when I downloaded it then waited a week and went back to it. I guess I didn't really need to do that as Flower was a game I kept going back to just to help me unwind, so I would have earned that trophy numerous times over anyway. I can see me doing the same with Journey.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I earned it legitimately. I had to send my PS3 off to get it fixed right after I played Journey for the first time. Funnily enough, none of my trophy progress for the game was saved from before. I guess my account remembered that I had played it, so Return ended up being my first trophy in the game. :P

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I actully went away on holiday right after playing Journey for the first time and got the trophy the minute I went back to it when I got home. (And yes, I did know about the trophy before getting it, it was the reason I jumped back on the minute I got home)

Got it without adjusting the clock on my PS3.That's the bonus of playing the same games as your kids, they start them and I take over ... or the other way around.

I see no problem with people changing the date on their console to get the trophy faster.

I got it legit as well.

Journey is the kind of game, where it actually makes you feel good, if you could manage to stay away for the week - then going back to the game, felt kinda special.

Yes, I know I'm weird :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I played the demo of journey (which is the beginning) and when I bought the game a month later, the trophy popped immediately! Lucky me I guess. For flower I just beat the game and then loaded the game up a week later for the trophy. I don't see why waiting a week is so damn difficult for 1 trophy.

• 3 months later...